Friday, May 1, 2009

SPECIAL APOCALYPSE UPDATE

THE END TIMES ARE NIGH, FOOLS!
OUR DECADENT SOCIETY HAS ANGERED APOLLO AND IN HIS RIGHTEOUS FURY SAW FIT TO PUNISH US! CEASE AND REPENT!
Whew. What prompted that was TODAY'S BLOGGER IS ILL! VIOLENTLY ILL!
Such is the fate of man, to live a brutish, short existence, then extinguish, unremembered and unmourned, his mortal shell broken in-- okay I'll stop.

The last several days I have been down with a stomach bug. It has been a whole lot of not fun.

You know, instead of the variety of stomach flu that is tons of fun.

Tonight is the Death Cab Concert, and today the wolverine movie come out.

So you're not missing much.
And I feel like poop.

Shut up.
Most of you know that 1. I am fairly Uncomplaining and 2. I will usually just suck things up to deal with needing to go about my business, but I am seriously worried about not being well enough to be able to go see one of my favorite bands.

Yes, I knew this. I know you quite well, in fact. When I woke this morning I thought to myself "I WONDER IF BROKENBOUND IS ILL TODAY. IF SHE (?) IS THEN I DON'T WANT TO GO TO CLASS."

Point the Second: Birthday parties for me always leave me feeling like crap.

Wow that's really--
I have been feeling really really off recently. I don't feel affectionate AT ALL which is super weird for me.

What will become of the world without BROKENBOUND's affection?

And on top of being sick I have been pms-y for like a week now, and I am starting to worry ...

>affectionate
>PMS for a week straight
>sick
what is pregnancy?

((And No, there is no way I could be pregnant ))

Your denial of the possibility leads me to believe this is the correct answer.
I am crashing, and feel depressed. I don't feel like the stable pillar of my community that I usually am.

Pillar of the community ha, ha, ha. You're in fucking high school. You could drop off the face of the earth and no one, save your parents and your friends would know.
Perhaps it is for the best. School has me super stressed out. I have so many tests coming up and I got a B on a history exam ... So all of those nightmares about getting a B in that class, well they're coming true. And it's not for lack of trying.

Whatever faggot, I just got an A in Themes in Literature, which basically required me to be psychic. So that means I'm both a space marine AND psychic, which means I'm a force to be reckoned with.
There are so many things that I want to work on, but sadly the only one I have enough energy for is WoW. I feel really ill...

Oh, conveniently all you have energy for is WoW. Also fuck you and your World of Warcraft. I could kick the shit out of your shitty level 10 troll rogue (only character girls can roll, it's a rule) and I don't even play. Anymore.
And now, I will cease bitching.
Ally

No, ALLY, we're just getting started.
Last night was really awesome. I am working on a duet with Lauren and it's in Gaelic! Whoo!

Songs in dead languages not spoken for centuries by any important portion of the population (burn against Ireland).

The song is a lot of fun and is incredibly tragic.

>fun
>incredibly tragic
hmmm.
The speaker in the song says that she'll sell everything she owns, become a prostitute and a beggar, make her parents hate her so that her love can have a sword and defend himself and his country.

Wow that's very-- stately of her. A common theme running through these nationalistic songs, but I believe, personally, that a real man wouldn't expect his wife to do that. In fact, most men already have their own arms. You didn't see Odysseus pimping out Penelope, did you? No, he hopped in a boat and proceeded to kick the shit out of those Trojan assholes.
Holy shit what a badass.
Although Odysseus did kind of fuck up by trusting his kingdom to a bunch of COWARDS but he fixed that before anything bad happened (by killing everything that moved, he was seriously like Arnold Schwarzenegger in that movie Commando for 90% of two 400 page epics, even though he isn't in the Iliad all that much I like to imagine he's off doing manly things while Achilles is whining to his mom that all his friends were mean to him on the bus).
Wow this got a bit tangential.
Often times, I find myself as the group therapist, most of my friends bring their problems to me, and I help them through it.

Yes the world would CRUMBLE WITHOUT YOU.

Most times I can address my own feelings fairly objectively,

>my own feelings
>objective
You should probably look up "objective" because I don't think it means what you think it means.
My song for this year has been "Eye of the Storm" by the Cruxshadows.

This year isn't even half over. Shouldn't this be something you pick out at the end? Or at the beginning of the next one?
The last two days have been enlightening and filled with growth, love, growing closer, and having a more solid sense of the person that I am.

Well la-di-da.

Be comfortable and Confident in your sexuality. I am a sexual person, and often I tend to put what I want on the sidelines for my partner's satisfaction.

I had a picture to go along with this but Blogger is being a cunt so just imagine a humorous image to amuse yourself.
Now there's a lot of words I'm not reading.
Today, I get the final call from the grief counselor - they've made a finger print match - and they're sure. I finally lost it - though not for long. I need to keep being the pillar for my friends.

Cool font, bro. Also, yes, you are always bearing the cross for your friends. What a cool-- uhh-- bro.

My Texas Government and Politics class is going to be interesting.

>My Texas Government and Politics class
> Texas Government
>Texas
TEXANS!
PURGE THE BEASTS!
Well I guess that's everything. I actually started this entry earlier then I had to go to school for some weeaboo faggot shit and now I'm here way late and kind of lost my rhythm so oh well~
Incidentally, after rereading a post from a few days ago I might have implied Alexandria is in Greece. Alexandria is actually in Egypt. I don't know why I said that, but there it is.

No comments: