Monday, May 11, 2009

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I've made the joke "I'm going blind because of the shitty color choice" and I'd like to apologize to all previous blogs I've said that about, because compared to today's visual onslaught, those previous blogs were tame.
Seriously, am I dying? Look at this shit.
I hate carrying big bulky objects for extended amounts of time. I like things that fit in my arms and don't poke or prod me and don't require me having to shake my arms to get feeling back into them. I often keep it so I rarely carry bulky or heavy objects, but today was not the case.

Oh of course the colors carry over into my blog. Thanks a lot Zabukawaiirl. Also it's really hard to care about whatever it is you're talking about when... LOOK AT THIS SHIT!
I know our school isn't as well off financialy as it used to be, but I really wanted a new sketchbook, and plus I'm leaving this year, so how much would our school loosing a sketchbook effect me?

So I guess the kid after you who doesn't get a sketchbook at all doesn't matter, huh?
Also: financially*, lose*, affect*. Come on, now. You're graduating high school, try a little harder.
Her entire story is she wants to take one of these sketchbooks so she put her crappy anime drawings in it over the summer, and in case you were wondering, this story has no closure. So I guess I will never know or care.

Final Teusday of highschool, afterall.

Tuesday*, after all* come on.
I keep hoping her blog will suddenly end so I can stop with the eye straining font, but alas, it keeps going.

I'll be testing and praying to Jesus and Satan and Ala and Budah and Chuck Norris and

Stop. I'm going to ignore for the moment you spelled Allah and Buddha wrong. Let's focus, first, on CHUCK NORRIS? CHUCK NORRIS JOKES? Year check: 2009, and Chuck Norris jokes were never funny. Also kill yourself. All right, proceed.
...Sponge Bob that I pass my classes and all the while it will feel like someone released an angry chinchilla in my insides.

Christ all mighty.

Then again, not a lot of things are. Karma's final blow be a very cruel mistress.

I'm going to forgive you for not understanding how karma works, considering the spelling of Buddha was beyond you, but suffice it to say, that's not actually how karma supposedly works.
What you're thinking of, I think, is the John Lennon song "Instant Karma".
but one of the largest online wars finally drew to a close over the weekend. You know, the one you all expected to end in bloodshed, a duel in an ally way somewhere resulting in a double homicide?

I have no idea what you're talking about, but considering this is coming from you, I'm going to guess it's stupid.
I still feel like skateboarding around school. Just breaking out a board and just traveling from class to class by skateboard while listening to Blink-182.

I thought the joke was on me, reviewing a blog from 1998, but nope, this blog was written on... March 11, 2009.
Nothing really that much to write about at this point. Just little blurbs about wanting to learn to play the guitar just for the soul purpose of playing songs with bottle caps from cans of soda (or whatever you call those little mettle things...)

Sole*, metal* also, the technical term you were looking for, Lady Phonics, is "tab".
I forgot to write about my amazing discovery yesterday morning that set my day off to what I believed to be a good start, but now I figure it was karma's way

All right I know I said I wouldn't, but you've done this a couple of times now, so let's go over karma.
Karma, not to be confused with Dharma (pay attention now), is the sum of your deeds in this life as well as in past lives. It is not a cause and effect relation, where if you were bad you will be punished. Instead, it's the sum factor of all the deeds you have ever done.
Dharma would be the teachings of the Buddha.
I have an inferiority complex because I was bullied and I wanna be Sasuke because I'm weak Baaaaaaaaaaaw!

What.
Well I would continue with this, but my eyes just fell out of my head. Godspeed, all.

No comments: