Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OH BOY

So I've been living in South Korea for a month and I haven't gotten my regular dose of insane white girls because of it.
Instead I get my daily of Korean insanity.
I dunno girls here seem saner over all. They just carry their intensely homsexual dogs in slings like the dogs are little babies.
At least this doesn't come from them.
How do I know this?
When was the last blog you saw in Korean?
Defense rests.
STICKY POST: About Me, Policies, Other Stuff
You know you're in for quality reading when your blog has a post about policy making and isn't related to what the fuck it is your government is doing.
I'm M, or Marwen, but I'll probably remember to answer to "M" more often. You'll see other names pop up places from people, but these are the tags I'd rather people use.
You'll probably remember to answer to M?
If I'm posting on your blog (har har not gonna happen) I'm probably addressing you, dipshit.
I'm mid-twenties, Canadian, queer, single, cis-female, Gifted, ASD, and possess the pure joy that is MDD (major depressive disorder) for which I am in treatment, and a fun case of PTSD.
You know what gets me about these people? They'll bitch about you labeling them but then their entire life is spent endlessly affixing labels to themselves. It's part of the special snowflake disorder. You can't just be a fucking person. You have to be special and unique and you can do that by saying you're Canadian.
I'm also a polytheistic pagan of a private bent, which is to say I am religious, I don't talk about it in specifics very often, and you wouldn't recognize my gods if you met them. 
... Have I reviewed this blog before?
Or is it another one of these?
Which is, I think, all of the necessary warning labels: if you've a particular objection to any of the above, you might want to toddle away. 
I object to you being Canadian.
I'm a writer, and have a BA with a double-major in English and History. I write original stuff, but I keep that kind of locked up on an outside chance of publication. I do a lot of secondary world fiction, which means a lot of worldbuilding, especially since being a history major with an interest in anthropology/etc makes one very picky about such things. I have, at this count, more than half-a-dozen completely secondary worlds, along with a couple of urban fantasy worlds; it's crowded in my brain. 
Sounds like a bunch of shit.
Additionally, I work with tarot, and I do a monthly three-card draw, and am also available to do readings with one of my three decks (7$CAD) or from all three interacting (16$CAD) month-round.
Do you know what 7 Canadian dollars would buy you in South Korea?
It's like 1950s pricing here. That's a ludicrous amount of money to piss away.
You could buy like a week's groceries, a taxi ride to get it back to your apartment and still have enough money left over to go to the movies and buy a popcorn after.
Speaking of, here's my first picture from Korea.
A great picture of the cityscape or something?
No fuck that look at how faggoty this dog is.

- I have a general blanket "dark and ugly content" warning. That means that dark and ugly shit is under the cut, and that it's designed to be disturbing, caveat lector; I'll use this warning when a) being more specific would wreck the story and/or b) when I'm really not sure how to warn for what's there, but am pretty damn sure it's going to be distressing
- I'll generally warn for non-con, under-sexual-maturity*, graphic harm done to the human body
Bitch I read Warhammer books I think whatever you can cook up as "dark and ugly" pales into insignificance. 
Also in my down time that isn't the weekend I've gotten back into Skyrim and I've modded the game to be an apocalyptic nightmare of difficulty and maddening survivalism.
However you are at all times welcome to email me and ask whether your trigger is in a fic. I don't care if it's clowns, rape, daffodils or haircuts, you don't have to explain all about why, all you have to do is send me an email or a PM saying "does X fic contain Y?" and I will say "yes, it contains Y" or "no, it does not contain Y" or, in rare cases " . . . possibly. Does [explains situation as delicately as possible] count as Y? If so, yes, if not, no." 
You know this whole trigger warning thing stemmed from some kinda psycho
ylogy convention that was being attended by victims and they decided it would probably be polite to warn the rape victims that what they're talking about might trigger some kind of flashback. This isn't supposed to be you attempting to monopolize my ability to speak with your incredibly sensitive feelings.
Does anyone remember that blog where there was a trigger warning for a picture of a gun but the picture was so huge there was almost no conceivable way to have the trigger on screen without at least part of the gun on screen too?
To me that summarizes this shit perfectly. Like that's all you have to know.
Also of course in her attempt to placate all of her childish women reading her blog (all none of them) all entries are hidden beneath cuts so it makes actually predicting what's "offensive" and what's banal nonsense impossible.
You might as well not have any cuts at all since it's all just hidden beneath the same bullshit.
You want a trigger warning?
Here's my trigger warning:
grow the fuck up.
- it maintains no real traceable connection to him as an actual person, but Bucky's tumblr-persona gains a reputation as "this guy who mostly reblogs art, history, some news and random photographs, and every so often goes into a truly epic rant".
Yeah this is the character from Captain America branded the "Winter Soldier" who fought Hitler and then was kidnapped by super Nazis, had his arm turned into a robot and was brainwashed to fight against Captain America.
I don't think this guy would have a tumblr.
This is literally the dumbest shit I've ever seen. These aren't complicated characters.
Captain America is free as fuck. That's the entire character.
Maybe more later. I should do some housework.
Yeah maybe stick to that.
Also oh wow do I have a bad knee-jerk reaction right now to the implication that complex trauma shit is a "stage" that can be "moved past" and does that ever mean that I need to stop trawling my network and cut down on the tumblrs I elect to read. 
Look I know being Canadian is impossible to move past but you can get over trauma. You don't have to spend your entire life as a victim.
I know feminism tells you otherwise and simply by being born with a twat you're a victim and oppressed and raped daily but that's not actually true.
4. Two people (one anonymous, the other knows who zie is) were sweet enough to send me DW points! So now I have all my icons back for six months or so. Wheee. *spins* OH I CAN UPLOAD MORE NOW. 
Who zie is get the fuck out.
Christ all mighty.
2. The baby is almost walking. I want her to walk so bad. She's already as fast crawling as she could be walking and right now she's a serious impediment: she HATES being in her stroller or carseat if we're still at all, but she's only crawling which means I can't just let her out and slowly pace behind her because she will eat EVERYTHING. 
You have a kid?
Why is that allowed?
Here's a post entitled "I normally love Sephora" which man.
If only she also said "I also love the iPhone and pumpkin spice lattes and Victoria's Secret clothing" that would round out the white girl stereotype.
Oh and uggs.
and yoga pants. Not that I'm complaining about yoga pants.
I am disappointed to report the yoga pant fad hasn't quite caught on here.
Those tiny shorts that are kinda split up the side have so I'm fine.
Maybe it has. It's been too ass humid to wear any of that shit anyway.
if people came with warning labels, what would mine be?
Remember that fake label that used to come on Cheetos?
DANGEROUSLY CHEESEY!
That'd be yours.
DANGEROUSLY CUNTY!
1. I was going to write tonight but then I managed to have a bunch of little triggers all heap together into a larger one and had to deal with feeling like a bear was trying to eat me alive for a couple hours instead.
I need a trigger warning in Skyrim now for "sabercat has been stalking you for a mile and a half and is about to maul you and startle the fuck out of you"
This isn't like vanilla Skyrim, either. A two ton sabertooth tiger mauls you and it's not like oh you take 5% damage.
That's it, man. Reload from previous save.
1. Current adventures in goalpost moving attempts by my brain: "it doesn't count if [popular person] or [other popular person] or even [person I just see a lot on my network] hasn't read it/liked it/recced it, because clearly then it's not as good as the other stuff they have." *throws up hands* REALLY BRAIN, THAT IS JUST FUCKING RIDICULOUS. WE ARE WAY TOO PUNK ROCK FOR THIS SHIT AND WE'RE NOT EVEN THAT PUNK ROCK.


2. In the car after work I realized that the brain-resonance to "Abraham's Daughter" by Arcade Fire is actually for Herself, which makes everything including the iconography make a fuck of a lot more sense. Because one of her themes/domains is sacrifice, but she's intensely hardline: sacrifices cannot be demanded, or taken, or owed, or even asked for. They are given fully freely or they're just theft/murder/whatever. Which: if you trace her storylines, it's an element, greater or lesser, in all of them.

You'd better let young Isaac go. 
These are words arranged in an order resembling the English language but much like the papers I grade daily I imagine they were either translated from a foreign language using Google Translate or possibly just a complex algorithm that outputs words in a pattern resembling what a real person might say.
Like I try to tell them don't use Google Translate.
I even give the Google Translate demonstration.
Here's a news story in English
Here's what it looks like in Korean
no human
not even a complete new speaker
will say shit like this
so I can tell instantly so don't do that
THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK
CALL THE COPS
4. Ugh there is World Cup stuff everywhere. One only barely escapes hockey to be hammered by the World Cup. 
Yeah that's been fun ducking around here.
British people and Korean people pissed at me simply because my country 1. doesn't give a fuck about soccer and 2. is obliterating all the world's nations at it.
FUCK YOU, WORLD. AMERICA KICKS ASS.
In fact, world, you're welcome America doesn't care about soccer. If it did they might as well rename the World Cup to the America Cup because that's apparently who would take it every year.
Apparently England is sucking hard and Korea is doing better than anticipated but still pretty shit.
1. Guys, I love Natasha as much as anyone, but: that moment she fakes out the Winter Soldier with the phone and then jumps him? No. No she's not even remotely an actual threat. The thing that impressed me and is scariest about that moment is how unfussed and comparatively leisurely his movement to block her garrotte is and how easily he throws her off. (And that he's by no means convinced it IS her on the other side of that car: note that he rolls a grenade over, as compared to later when he knows EXACTLY where she's hiding and just goes for the shot.) Natasha is incredibly impressive in that scene, don't get me wrong: she is fighting with the equivalent of a knife at a gun-fight, and she's amazing (the actual REALLY amazing and actually-posed-a-threat moment is when she fires based on his shadow and nicks his glasses) and still completely, terrifyingly outclassed.

Seriously, he's like "ah, a garrotte", blocks it, and then tosses her like a doll into a car. Then shoots her through the shoulder while running with a relatively inaccurate firearm. Until the moment Steve breaks out the Psychologically Compromising Recognition, both he and Nat were totally gonna die. 

That movie was pretty sweet but can we please stop talking about it?
Also of course he shrugs her off like a bad cold. She's a 110 pound woman and he's like a 180 pound man WITH A ROBOT ARM.
My sister said this morning, "What's a Deadpool?"
The last Dirty Harry movie.
Or a comic book character retards will not shut the fuck up about.
I have a migraine, the kids are whiny,
PAY ATTENTION TO THEM YOU SELFISH CUNT.
FUCK.
I'm going to eat lunch.

No comments: