Friday, June 27, 2014

COCK

Here's me when I found out my 2 hour class was cancelled today:
But then hold on: not allowed to leave early.
But you know that's ok because this gives me ample time to get this bullshit out of the way before Friiiiiday night starts.
So let's do Dear Abby since we did Dear Annie last time. Gotta finish our rounds I figure.

DEAR ABBY: I have been seeing my boyfriend for five months. He still has some of his ex-girlfriend's lingerie in his dresser.
 Wear it for him.
He's hoping to do some fucked up shit while you pretend to be his ex-girlfriend so he can work out some unresolved issues.
I feel a good girlfriend would help a brother out.
Would it be inappropriate for me to throw away these "trinkets" without consulting him?  
He probably just wants to be pegged while wearing them.
What a homo.
DEAR ABBY: I was recently told by a neighbor that if he wasn't married, he would make a pass at me. 
Yeah man bitches will do that in this country and not tell you.
Hey I have a boyfriend is that ok
fucking I dunno what's he like
oh he's in a gang
nope.jpg.avi
that's a true story.
DEAR ABBY: I met a guy four months ago. Our relationship is new and pretty casual for the most part. We like each other's company and spend nights together, but when we're intimate, he keeps his clothes on -- boxers and all. He is only 26, but he has told me about past relationships, so I know he has had experience.
Over the past two years he has lost almost 100 pounds. He looks great now -- healthy and toned. I have seen him get in and out of the shower. (I noticed a little excess skin on his stomach, but not much.) It's really weird. I don't feel comfortable taking my own clothes off when he doesn't.
This isn't exactly a deal breaker for me, as I obviously am attracted to him. I just would like him to be comfortable with me. Should I address this with him, and if so, how? Or should I just leave it be for now? -- AWKWARD SITUATION IN GEORGIA
lol Georgia
kindly tell your cousin to put on a bathrobe and I'll tell you what you should do.
What you should do is
I have absolutely no fucking idea. Who cares? In the real of problems in the world this somehow ranks below my current biggest problem which is there are crumbs in the kitchen I have to Swiffer up tonight.
It must be tonight or the cockroaches will return.
I have spent a great deal of time and effort and some money purging the filth from the apartment.

DEAR ABBY: I met a guy online. We have been dating for some time now. We have a wonderful connection and have our dates on Skype. The problem is, we have never met in person.
Every time we plan on meeting, he shuts up for a time, isn't reachable, then suddenly reappears and makes excuses, asking me to forgive him and plan another meeting. Should I still believe this will happen anytime soon? -- LEFT HANGING IN NAIROBI
They have the internet in Nairobi?
Listen, baby, get on an airplane and come here. I'll take care of you.
DEAR ABBY: Lately I have been having problems with my live-in boyfriend, "Ethan." We fight about everything, and he refuses to admit when he's wrong. Ethan has been sleeping on the couch for a week waiting for me to take the first step and reconcile.
He isn't working and I am, and that is probably what has him so mad. I pay all the bills, and he thinks I feel superior because I'm bringing in money and he's not.
We argue day and night, swear and scream at each other, and he does not appreciate everything I'm doing so we can survive. I have two daughters, he has one, and I'm supporting all of us.
Top lel
Sounds like
sounds like you're pretty fucked.
Do you think it's a good idea for us to have a baby? Ethan is desperate for a child with me
Do I think it's a good idea for you to have a baby?
No I don't.
In fact I think you should have your existing children taken from you and airlifted to Africa to be raised by gorillas.
They'd probably have a better chance at a normal life.
The fact you even need help making a serious decision like that tells me you're not emotionally responsible enough to do it and that's really shocking considering the fact you already have two children.
The other amazing thing is your boyfriend is somehow less responsible than you.
DEAR MARY JANE: Not only do I think it's not a good idea, but I think it's a terrible idea. Babies are expensive, and you're already carrying a heavy load. I suspect that Ethan thinks a baby will fix what's wrong in your relationship, but he's wrong. Don't do it! It would be a huge mistake.
At least Abby got the right idea.
Not passionate enough of a response but ok.
DEAR ABBY: I have an attractive friend who was bypassed for a front-office promotion. "Miranda" is pleasant, clean, efficient, energetic and had the same qualifications as the individual who was promoted. A management team member confided that the reason for Miranda's lack of advancement "might" be due to the numerous tattoos -- difficult to cover -- on her arms and wrists, which the manager said isn't the image the business wants to convey.
Is this discrimination?
Yeah totally. You're not allowed to discriminate just because she's retarded.
God in my brain I can hear how this bitch asked this question.
"Is this, like, discrimination?" with too much upward inflection her voice.
God I want to murder her.
I think it's unfair because Miranda is a good worker. She keeps asking me if I have any ideas why she was bypassed. Should I tell her? I don't want to violate the manager's faith in my confidentiality, even though I will be retiring soon.
The corporate image doesn't include prostitutes with finger tattoos and tongue piercings.
Sadly.
Anyway I am done with this bullshit
fuck blogs
I'm going to go buy bread and snacks then I'm going home and playing video games.

No comments: