Friday, April 11, 2014

ALLERGIES

My allergies are so fucking bad because of this stupid fucking weather--
Here's this cunt running her fucking face.
tumblr, fanfiction, anime--
How many minutes until the hamfisted attempt at religious or gender commentary?
Reading fic because that is what I always do, and I ship all a lot of the things in Kuroko no Basuke. There's also been a bunch of new Jean/Marco SnK fic since the last time I checked my bookmark. Fun times.
Remember that Diablo roleplay from last time?
Wasn't that awful?
Eating some Oreo Sludge, which is how I refer to dropping a stack of chocolate sandwich cookies into a small cup/mug and filling it with milk, then eating the mess with a spoon. It looks disgusting but tastes delicious.
Not as awful as this. Jesus. Why would you post that?
* ARROW. As with most weeks, I am full of feels about the many and varied amazing ladies on this show.
ALL MY FEELS
I CAN'T EVEN
Fuck tumblr.
Happy Valentine's Day, my dears. My love for you all is over 9000.
Oh God just throw that lame meme in there, please.
The highlight of my day today was when I saw a girl at work wearing a Scouting Legion jacket from Shingeki no Kyojin. Inside, I squeed like a mad thing; outside, I paused and complimented it. I wish that I had thought to give her the SnK-style military salute. Like, "nice jacket, soldier. *fist over heart*" Because I'm a nerd like that.
That's the SnK salute, apparently.
Not, you know, the Roman salute or anything.
 Dear fandom,

How fast can you get me some fic for tonight's Arrow? Because I have needs.


Love,
me
I'm not sure why I'm so worried about being a good writer or anything. It's not like standards exist anymore
I drew a new goddess card for the year, having felt successful with my Athena card last year. I'm a shite pagan when it comes to actually practicing and studying, but having a particular goddess energy to focus on felt...useful? 
Dude what
Like, the key words my deck gives for each goddess provided a point to reflect on so I could see what I had done or how I had grown in that area over the year. I may write about that eventually. Someone remind me sometime when my head is better.

This year is Freya. It felt right again, with that same kind of sparkly, happy recognition I had when I pulled the Athena card last year. It'll be interesting to see where the Lady leads me.
What
Keeping up with everything that's going on in my various online spheres is triggering my anxiety. Work stress is triggering depression. I may not be posting or commenting much for a while. We'll see.
You get anxiety from the internet
How are you adapted to living in this world?
The internet freaks you out.
How do you handle a job?

I don't know what's up with my body today, but my hands/wrists have been aching since early this morning. Not an outright, constant thing, but there's this frequent, obvious feeling of stiffness and discomfort. I'm mostly just glad that it's not currently impeding me from performing any tasks.
Well holy shit her hand hurts her.
Call the fucking guard.
I mean Imperial Guard.
OR NO EXCUSE ME ASTRA MILITARUM THANK YOU GAMES WORKSHOP.
They're currently renaming everything they can't copyright.
Why?
Who the fuck knows?
This is ignoring that in Warhammer lore all groups like that are adeptus something but "imperial guard" in the faux Latin they use would most readily be rendered as "adeptus custodes" which is already a military body that is entirely different from the imperial guard.
Thank you, Games Workshop.
Also they shouldn't have a High Gothic (the faux Latin) name at all because the Imperial Guard didn't exist prior to the Horus Heresy and no one speaks High Gothic after that.
FUCK I KNOW THE PLOT BETTER THAN THE COMPANY THAT MADE IT DOES.
It's a good thing I have a great internal clock, because when I woke up this morning, my phone battery had completely discharged itself overnight.
Discharge makes it sound like it fired arc lightning.
Ok so as we all know I'm a man with a big swinging dick and 8 inches of foreskin but I can't handle this shit and these allergies today.
I'm sorry.
I tried.
BEHOLD THE SONG OF THE NOW

No comments: