Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEN

HELLO LAUREN.
So I lost my AC adapter to my large hard drive somewhere. 
lol externals 
Holy hell y'all.

A group from the UN might come to "monitor" voting.

I'm about 90% certain at this moment that Mitt Romney will not win this election.

He will, however, steal it and get away with it
Yes, because the UN is 100% interested in fixing the election.
If anyone would want to rig the election in Obama's favor it'd be the UN.
I guarantee Mittens would not be half as proactive with war than Obama.
That is pretty much the purpose of the UN, incidentally.
Nope.

Still think The Mentalist is quite possibly the most plot-contrived crime drama on television today with the most absurd villain around.

Like - haate it.
The Mentalist was awesome.
At least, the first season was. Fuck you. That show was hardcore.
I'm planning to go to a MtG release thing this weekend, if only so I can get out of the house for reasons outside of A) work B) errands C) emergencies. Plus in all honesty, I miss socializing with other nerds - I don't get to see many of my friends very often and one of the super-close ones rarely, if ever keeps in contact. I imagine this is a "too busy" deal but I also recognize that she's incredibly introverted.
MAGIC THE GATHERING GUYS
I'M A NERD AND A GIRL TEE HEE xP
My LJ is still Russian.

My dog is anorexic.

One of my former college classmates committed suicide.

My friends are mildly manic-depressive but probably not as much as me.

It's ~snowing~
This is the first entry in about ten I understood.
Blogs.
Also you talk like your Livejournal being in Russian is a problem. Didn't you pick the language?
Why would you set it to a language you can't read?
Man I forget how this series goes from completely strange crack to outright bloody violence to some kind of zen-esque philosophy.
I KNOW RIGHT HOW ABOUT SOME ANIME
see, I can't support NASCAR or funny cars any NASCAR-related activities

I mean - price of gas going up, price of oil affecting many things, so on and so on

how the hell much gas and oil is being wasted per race when there's a souped-up vehicle going 200 mph/for over 200 laps?
... They don't use the same gas you do, dipshit.
They use 100 octane.
Also talk about a drop in the fucking bucket, holy shit.
Yeah, all those anime DVDs that had to be shipped across country?
That's okay but NASCAR I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT SUPPORT.
Just admit the reason you don't support is it because it's boring as fuck and move on.
When did my government get so overtly corrupt? :/
When did Marcus Aurelius stop being Emperor--
March of 180 I think.
So March 180.
Commodus on.
Well then Pertinax staged a successful coup and he wasn't a bad guy.
Just a little bit inept and too far thinking.
As in none of his plans survived him for long.
So 180.
i hate being underemployed at a company where they should damn well know better

i hate feeling like a failure
Yeah--
time to get a better job, then.
Christ my grocery store job was such shit. I can't even begin to tell you how much better my current job is.
...i need to actually remember to bring this ff7 sticker to my coworker

...i never liked ff7
>not like Final Fantasy 7
DO YOU EVEN
PLAY VIDEO GAMES
I really, really really like the story in this game. I mean - it is epic. Groose, who starts out as your generic bully, gets inherently more badass towards the end and he is possibly like, the most awesome of awesome right now. Pompadour included. And Link - even between games there are obviously different Links because well, they are different Links.
...
How the fuck do you miss the point of the plot of a Zelda game I mean seriously
They're "different" Links because they're really the reincarnation of the same dude--
BECAUSE ZELDA
WISHED
THAT SHE AND LINK COULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER
AND THAT'S HOW HER WISH WAS ANSWERED?
It's called a tragedy and fuck you never mind.
EVERYTHING COOL IS WASTED ON THE FANFIC GENERATION.
Majora's Mask just got 10x more disturbing.

It was already very, very very disturbing.
... Did you see the box?
I mean not to be a dick but come the fuck on.
Holy fuck this blog.
I just spent about an hour writing nothing because I either had no clue what she was talking about or reading her bitch about Zelda.
What the fuck is this, anyway?

No comments: