Saturday, July 21, 2012

LET'S DO THIS

This is Arama They Didn't.
What the fuck is that?
Well it's ONTD_Political sans the politics and with 100% more weeaboo bullshit.
Arama, for those of you blessedly uninitiated in weeaboo bullshit, is the Japanese version of "oh dear!"
Quite why they used what I'd consider an obtuse interjection instead of the closer "ah" I don't know. I guess it's not different enough for my special snowflakes.
This was a really easy way to pick blogs, actually.
Instead of having to sift through a bunch of literally gay posts and shit I don't care about I just had to find one post about one of these hot Japanese chicks I do care about, find the comment that says "she isn't that hot" and in.
What kind of person doesn't think Namie Amuro is hot?
A land whale who is mad fucking jealous, that's who.
Considering how irrational these women are about pop stars they are surprisingly rational about Final Fantasy, of all things.
FFXIII-Versus got canceled (maybe) and precisely one person gives a shit.
Welcome.
OH NO ANOTHER MEDIOCRE FFXIII SEQUEL GOT CANCELED OH SHIT.
Today I went into town, already it's pretty packed with tourists. But that is fine, maybe they should be doing something more interesting that hanging about outside Poundland though? 
That's what Americans do. We go to other country's dollar stores.
I've been playing a lot of Russian (Soviet Union late 1940's-early 1950's era) 78 records at the moment.  I love the designs of the record sleeves, so pretty and the music is nice too.
COMMIE
COMMIE SCUM
I was reading some fashion blogs for ideas about consumerism for my university course, and found this statement "Hottest fashion tip from Japan 2012 - Acid wash denim"
Thank you, Japan.
Acid wash denim.
In 2012.
You know, Japan, it pains me as much as it pains you but the 80s are over.
Oh dear, I thought that style was so awful that it couldn't be revived!  But then again I saw stirruped leggings and batwing jumpers in shops this year.....and how many ladies swore the last time they went out of fashion NEVER AGAIN?? Each to their own, but I'm not a fan.  I wore acid wash dungarees as a child, well you have to wear what parents like/what's for sale.
The 80s are back.
Thank you Japan.
 I didn't read any of the other shit you said, incidentally.
Hmmm Japan in the 80's.  I love Chisato Moritaka!  Unlike most "idols" she actually wrote most of her songs as she progressed as well as playing drums, keyboard, bass and guitar, she's also famous because her management insured her legs for 1 billion yen, they sure are pretty though *__*.  One of the first Japanese artists I listened to, oh my I sound old.
Miki Matsubara.
See I can name obscure Japanese pop stars from the 80s too.
Now just a little rant about Apple.  I LOVE THEIR MACHINES.......and their OS too.  But charging £85 to ask a question about hardware? WUT?
Apple?
Overcharging?
Never.
Also I thought Apple computers were easy to use and "just worked".
Why is there an entire service for asking questions about it?
Shouldn't it just work?
Having to call someone up sounds pretty not "just working" to me.
To circumvent totally sneak around the issue I phoned their retail division pretending to ask about new machines, whilst bewailing the loss of my husband's laptop where the advisor inadvertently gave me a big hint of costs - £400-ish was his estimate for a full repair of the hard-drive and cables blah blah (which was the problem).
You are willing to pay
a thousand fucking dollars
to have some yahoo resolder some wires?
Apple, I have to hand it to you. You are geniuses.
Component cables?
No, man, hardwire that shit then we'll get the idiots coming and going when the join weakens.
Then make up some bullshit about how our machines are better and we'll brainwash them.
This is a genius idea.
Husband was very upset, so he sulked for 30 seconds and went to his big box of crap  electronics box and found our broken Playstation 3 which co-incidentally has the same type of hard-drive as a MacBook....and swapped them......IT WORKED AND IT WAS GOOD!  A quick click on Amazon and a new HDD will arrive by courier today at 4pm.  
...
Coincidentally uses the same hard drive--
because--
How--
how are you removing the hard drive from a laptop?
Something about this story isn't quite adding up.
I haven't been completely bedbound for more than a week for a long time now, but the daily annoyances of the illness are with me all the time.  The brainfog, the soreness, the emotional problems, sound/light sensitivity are there every day to some extent.  Some days are better than others, but after 20 years of this crap I know that I won't recover by myself.   
Typical woman, am I right?
Apparently she has some sort of brain condition.
I guess that goes a long way to explain the Livejournal.
I think my enthusiasm, non-stop squee and giggling is going to drive people nuts, but at least it makes them smile.
Sounds annoying as fuck.
Is this part of the brain condition too?
No, unfortunately, it's just part of being an annoying twat.
What a shame.
Well that's it for this blog as I am literally up to the first entry.
Guess it's time to play some Saints Row 3.

No comments: