Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Back

Hurray, The Writer's Block isn't gone-- it's just in a hidden location no one could have hoped to find.
Bang up job, Livejournal.
But it's okay because the Livejournal staff's Livejournal had this to say:

Wrong. What we failed to make clear is that Writer’s Block is not gone, it was simply removed from the LiveJournal homepage. Indeed, the Writer’s Block community is still alive and kicking as it always has been, asking discussion-provoking questions on a daily basis.

Discussion provoking questions on a daily basis--
Apparently they've been reading different writer's blocks than I have these past two years.
Anyway let's keep this as painless as possible.

Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)

DISCUSSION PROVOOOOKING.

Oooh.. . this sounds like fun

Just about anything by U2 :)

This is why I decided to review this blog.
Fuck U2.

Random Question: So after a good friend of mine bugged me for years and years (even after I moved) to watch the series, Fullmetal Alchemist, I went and watched the first four episodes on Hulu(dubbed, because it's kind of my own personal rule. Dub first, then sub). I actually like it a lot; a bit gruesome for a cartoon at times--but I'm a bit squeamish, BTW--

Gruesome?
It's two fags whining for 26 episodes.
HUMAN TRANSMUTATION IS FORBIDDEN--
Shut up no one cares.
but I'm really enjoying it. Al is so adorable! And Edward is pretty much a teenaged-if a bit short (lol) Baus. I have run into a bit of a bind though.

Hulu only had the first four episodes of the dubbed and I can't the other dubbed episodes on Youtube, only the sub,which I wouldn't mind watching, but I would prefer to see the dubbed episodes first. Can anybody direct me to a place where the dubbed episodes are? Or are they like unicorns and all but impossible to find?

A two paragraph question. I've seen shorter questions on organic chemistry tests, and all for what? What amounts to "how do I pirate anime?"
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE YOU WILL FIND THERE ARE NERDS AMONG YOU WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.

So, I would not normally use this page as a platform for my view and beliefs, but after thinking about it, I decided to talk about something that I wouldn't normally otherwise do.
I have endometriosis.

Unlike your rant about anime and The Hunger Games which totally isn't your views and is 100% objective.

It is a genetic disorder that results in the abnormal growth of cells that lines the uterus. These cells are the cells that cause well, a period. The abnormal cells grow in areas not in the uterus, usually on the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the kidneys, bladder, colon, abdominal and lower intestine, if unchecked. It is extremely painful and debilitating and can lead to other things, including cancer, though the research in this area is still ongoing. It also increases risks of infertility, miscarriages and tissue scarring in the abdominal cavity.

Oh well. Born in the wrong decade.
If people listened to me in all things we'd probably be well on our way to eliminating such things but what are you gonna do?
It is estimated that 8.5 million women in North America alone have the disease and if your mother or other female relative has the disorder, that you're six times more likely to have it as well. Both my mother and paternal grandmother have it. The average woman is about 27 when they are diagnosed. I'm 20 years old, tentatively diagnosed at the age of 19.
So why am I talking about it?

I guess to waste my fucking time?

Because in New Zealand, they are launching an Endometriosis Awareness Month on March eighth. It is designed to raise awareness about the disorder and to help women get diagnosed. I want to do my part here. While I can't donate money, or wear a little ribbon like a breast cancer ribbon of autism, I can tell you guys about it and hope that you guys never, ever end up where I'm at. I don't even know if I can have children anymore.

What a fucking loss.
Also there are only 12 months in a year which means only 12 things to be aware of that year-- can we really afford Endometriosis its own month?
How about awareness day?
Awareness minute.
Forget the whole fucking thing.

I was doing a drawing, also for another contest and BAM!, it came. The sketch was of a man riding a griffin through a raging battlefield, with earth flying everywhere and the man was holding aloft a flag, as other griffins, in the background, flocked to the banner. When I draw, I always want to "tell" a story with the picture, so I can flesh it out and pick out details, like clothing and armor. So, when I was fleshing this one out, the story, which has been eluding me for close to two months, came in a flash.

Hmmmm no idea where I might have heard an idea like that before.
Nope, not ringing any bells at all, bro.
I'd love to see this picture. She makes it sound like something that belongs on a heavy metal album cover or something but you know it's just some kind of bullshit poorly conceived anime drawing.

What is the most amount of money the tooth fairy has given you for a tooth?

5 fucking dollars.
Someone at my house couldn't find a single, I guess.

Actually, I think with all the work I've had done ie, two rounds of braces--one for three years and the other for a year and a half, because the people the first time botched it up--and recent jaw surgery to begin placing implants for a birth defect, I think I might owe the tooth fairy money, considering that I have probably thousands of dollars invested in my lovely smile. Literally, I think there is about 5,000 to 6,000 $ in my smile.

Jaw surgery--
Implants--
Her manjaw is augmented.
She didn't ask for this.
*pokes shiny new Live Journal*

I feel so, new here, but I've been wanting to do this for a while. Why, you ask?
Because I need a place to vent, gosh dangit. And because I'm random, with my observations in life.

Hurray up to the start of this fucking garbage.
Fuck this blog and everything it stands for.

No comments: