Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories

Today's Writer's Block is close to my heart because it is entitled "Stardust Memories" which is the subtitle of my second favorite of all time cartoon, Gundam 0083. Jesus Christ what a story. It's all about this young Federation pilot fresh out of the academy, Ensign Kou Uraki, and he wants to pilot the new prototype Gundam from Anaheim Electronics but it'll likely be left to one of the ace pilots from the One Year War, but then Anavel Gato, the Nightmare of Solomon steals the second Gundam and then--
Wait, no, this has nothing at all to do with today's blog. Indeed it has nothing to do even with the writer's block (disappointingly):

What is the your most cherished holiday memory from childhood, and why?

You tease me with Gundam-related question titles for this?
Oddly there's only one response to this question (presumably everyone else was as disappointed as I) but it says there are 544 answers so I think Livejournal is having a hiccup.
Anyway here we go. I knew we'd get to the blog eventually.
This blog is conveniently titled "My words and thoughts" which is helpful because I thought for sure this would be another person's words and thoughts.

Do you find the holiday season relaxing or stressful, and why?

Who even cares? Your problems are small and insignificant no matter how big they seem to you.
Both. Everyone seems to think that you have to eat like a pig.

... As opposed to the rest of the year where people are paragons of self-restraint, what?
I have ultra slow metabolism, if I even look at all that food I gain weight. But opening presents is fun, I hope they like what I got them.

I like that. The most stressful thing in your life is you can't eat.
Well, you could, you just have "an ultra slow metabolism" which if that were the case you'd eat and then not be hungry for hours upon hours.
I think the cat is eating more then I am. I'm fighting Cystitis and Tinea Cruris. Doesn't feel to bad in the morning but by late afternoon it starts to hurt. Still have several pills to take. I haven't done any exercising for three days. I think the only way this is going to clear up is to stop with working out for two weeks.

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS AND THEY'RE GOING AT LIGHTSPEED AND I JUST CAN'T GET THEM OUT OF MY STUPID MOUTH!
I had a fun night last night. Went to the hospitals after hours care with a urinary track infection to go along with my jock itch.

Wow. This gives me a great idea for a Greater Daemon of Nurgle: Rotcrotch.
A giant rotting phallus that sprays disease and shit all over the fucking place.
Many a battle brother died felling the foul Rotcrotch, but praise be to Brother Captain Stern who managed to enter singles combat with Rotcrotch and banished it for 1,111 years and a day.
Man I'm really getting hit with a lot of advertising in my email and snail mail. I'm done with Christmas shopping, I don't need any last minute deals.

YOU HEAR ME, WORLD? HE (SHE?) DOESN'T NEED YOUR DEALS!
I don't want to sound like a broken record. Just got back from the doctor. I seem to be gaining about a pound a week.

That's because you're filling with corpse gases. You've been touched by the blessing of Nurgle and there's no hope now but a glorious death in combat or you become one of his fell spawn.
I've been eating good, healthy food, just to much of it. So I'm going to write down at the beginning of the day what I may have to eat and try to stick to just that.

Soon you won't need to eat at all and your brain will be inured to the pain and you'll just become this self-propagating disease machine.
I should cut my calories in half. I mean, apples are good for you, but I've been eating way to many, and so on.

Yeah, getting fat off apples. You're a filthy liar.
I hate this person.

Later: Did 12 easy miles on my spinning bike. Low tension, high cadence. Then lifted 10 pound dumbbells and did some pushups. That's it.

Well I'm not too familiar with the geneseed practices of the Death Guard but I have to assume they're like any other legion (prior to turning to Chaos of course) and you'd need a high carb, high calorie, high ceramic diet.
Although not really, Space Marines seem to have a peculiar metabolism--
Anyway I'm getting off topic.

Yup, cyber Monday. My sister-in-law emailed me wanted some suggestions on a gift to buy for me, so I gave her a couple of links. So she might be participating in cyber Monday.

Cyber Monday, baby. Where everyone pours into the sex chatrooms and has a giant e-orgy in an attempt to birth psychic carnal monstrosities-- man what's wrong with me today?

My fitness is gaining, i can do more push-ups and ride my bike longer and with more intensity then ever before, but get this: I'm gaining weight! Just doesn't make any sense.

OH MAN IT'S ALMOST LIKE MUSCLE MASS HAS, GET THIS, MASS!
Well I discovered something interesting. Couldn't figure out why my new army coat isn't keeping me to warm. Well the answer is it needs an inner liner!

Wow, the obvious strikes again.
Whoa just wandered off for five hours. That's how riveting this was I guess.
Uhh--
piss off.

No comments: