Friday, May 14, 2010

Nay, Verily

Early summertime is kind of a bad time for blogs, as I've learned these past two years. Livejournal enters a sort of "SCHOOL SUCKS :(" hell where all anyone posts about is how much their high school sucks and how glad they are to be done high school/done the year. It's really uncanny, like a chorus in some sort of ancient tragedy where 15 people say the exact same words at the exact same time, only this isn't rehearsed.
Anyway here we are for the day.
The first post is entitled "Soft brissles don't always work well" and presumably she means "bristles" but who knows?
School is a bitch. Sometimes I wake up and don't even feel like going. I fall asleep in my history class when Ms. Wynne is showing a movie about the world wars and heroic presidents because she dims the lights and can't see us.

"My school day was so incredibly boring let me relive it here for you in detail." Great, thanks a pant load.

I HATE HOMEWORK - writing essays always feel like a long, difficult process; reading textbooks and absorbing it while taking notes is painful (that's why I hardly do it).

Now I'm left with the perplexing thought that she might think other people like to do this shit and she's somehow unique in not wanting to do it. Well, Livejournal users are always looking for an excuse to think about how "there (sic) sooooooo speshul (hilarious ironic misspelling)", but really this one is so contrary to reality I have to point it out.
But despite all that, I still want to learn. All of my required classes are full but nevertheless, I want to waste my time on other subjects and go through all that process times two because my brain feels that it may be a useless essential.

What?
I always like it when people say "my brain feels" or "my heart feels" no, idiot, that's all you.
Because that's what's school all about. :) Not the rush to transfer because you want to jump right into a career, but rather obtaining knowledge that has absolutely nothing to do with your intended major. To me, it just makes more sense that way.

Two of the most useful classes I've ever had had absolutely nothing to do with my major.
Maybe you suck at picking classes?
I must have characteristic or personality issues. The Buttface is such a good mineral in my water, but ... I keep on raging about stupid things! :(

whatthefuckamireading.jpg
Oh hey look all my grades are posted. Another successful semester for me. Good work, me.
Ughhhh. I feel guilty for not going to school for the ICC Council event. But that versus English homework ... I need to get this shizz done. Adding to this terrible internal chaos,

"Truly we are all children of Chaos," said the mad god, "how could we be any other way?"
"I don't know, but it seems to me we aren't trying very hard to the contrary."
"Oh, you will come to see in due time how fruitless effort is."
Quotes from awesome books here in Edie Finds a Corpse.
Here's a warning: Never buy vegan cheese.

>vegan
>cheese
FUCKIN' VEGAN CHEESE, HOW DOES IT WORK?

I don't get this; you comment me on facebook, saying "things just doesn't feel the same anymore" and then not answering me back. First of all, that's bad grammar.

>bad grammar
>improper use of the semicolon
Sooooooooo pot calls kettle black, new territory here on Livejournal.
Nineteen years, grandpa. I was at least six months short of meeting you. I've heard plenty great stories about you. :D Wish you were here.

How I wish, how I wish you were here?

The sisters are probably going to kill me, but I bought my old Samsung phone back! :)

So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell?
Blue skies from pain?
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

So uhhh, U.S. History test was a bust. This course was taken two years ago but why the fugg do you have to start with the abundant amount of wars?! :'(

The United States' history started with a war. I think that's appropriate, actually.
English class reeks of suckiness because I dislike homework and reading. O_O
I enjoy gender studies though. I have learned something already. :D

>gender studies
>learning
Well I'm glad someone gets something out of that train wreck.
Speaking of studies in different anatomies I finally completed my Barroth armor set in Monster Hunter. Looks pretty balling if I do say so myself.
Getting a 74% on my Ethnics test saddens me, but I realize that I deserve it for not having studied.

Surely she means "ethics" test and not... Ethnic test.
Anyway this is getting so fucking boring I think it's time to find something else to do.

No comments: