Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NOT A WEEABOO GUYS

>not a weeaboo
>has a Pokemon avatar
Sooooo I think we have some catching up to do.
Hold on for just a moment as I adjust my eyes to "zoom" and "color desaturation" just so I can get through this and-- OH FUCK EYES DON'T WORK THAT WAY.

I'm excited, cause I'm good at saving up money and I have like.. $40 in the bank now.. >_>;; when I get over $200 I'mma start buying some lucky deviants subscriptions again! :D

Good at saving money but you sure are not good at spending money.
You know what I hate? It's a website. You know what I hate on this specific website? The users. Why? They're consisted of dumbasses, 10 year old girls, weeabos, and retarded fans of some retarded child-star. ANYWAY, I CANNOT stand when people don't even BOTHER reading the descriptions of Youtube videos. I really hate it. Your answer is right there, your opinion is fucking rude and makes you look stupid.

Oh shit where are your videos? You're easy to troll.

I get really annoyed when people say my singing sucks. I'm really REALLY easily pissed off about that because I'm a GREAT singer, alright?

I WANT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
NO I AM GOOD AT SINGING I ONLY WANT POSITIVE CRITICISM
All right, whatever.
That's the ONLY FUCKING THING I have self-esteem for! My art sucks, why can't you tell me that? You have to DISS MY SINGING??

>post shit on the internet
>amazed when people comment on the shit you posted for people to see
HMMM.
I CAN SING ASSHOLE.
But if you read the description you would find out that:

OH I DON'T OWN A FUCKING MUSIC STUDIO
I USE CHEAP ASS TECHNOLOGY TO RECORD THE SHIT I DO.
MY MICROPHONE IS $6-7. MY CAMERA ISN'T A GREAT BUY EITHER!
IT IS A POOR SHEPHERD WHO BLAMES HIS FLOCK, APOSTLE. THIS FAILURE IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE.
Holy shit I love Dawn of War.

ALSO, You would've learned I WAS SICK WHEN I WAS DOING THAT.

Although come to think of it, "it is a poor craftsman who blames his tools, apostle" would have probably been a closer fit for this bint but that's not what was said, so oh well.
Now here's a post where she is "so sick of looking at herself" and the easy solution there would be to stop doing that, but THIS IS LIVEJOURNAL LOGIC HAS NO BUSINESS HERE.

I just can't draw. I haven't been able to draw anything remotely good in ages (Have I ever?)

After looking at your Deviantart account: no. No you have not.
Sorry I just completely unfocused my eyes for about 10 minutes. Uhh-- all I see are words, now.
Oh god thanks for giving me a fucking heartattack computer.

I'm fucking pissed.

I got this blue screen of I don't even know
when trying to turn my computer off

Crashes when rebooting SSSSSOUNDS LIKE VISTA
it doesn't turn off it comes back up after doing some system check and it's all "Oh srs error holy shit" ERGH.

Heh, 15 year old girls and technology.
It could've been that mini power-outage that happened during dinner when that one guy was barbecuing rubber..

Power outages don't cause blue screens but okay, whatever.
Blue screens are software related, typically.
Of course bad RAM can cause more blue screens but whatever we're starting to get technical now.
Vent. I'm sick of online school. I get bitched at every time I'm having a mental breakdown. Pushing me to do something when I'm fucking stressed out as it is DOESN'T FUCKING HELP no matter HOW MUCH YOU REPEAT YOURSELF.

SHE'S STRESSED GUYS.

Religion is.. almost a damn cult if you push it too far.

Heard it here first, folks.

[Feel free to ignore I just feel like venting.]

Okay, will do.
All right so I didn't and I have no fucking idea what she's on about. It seems like her mother got teen pregnant and then the grandmother raised her but it's kind of hard to say for certain with her syntax.
Why do people lie? Why do people butthurt so easily?
Indeed, Mrs. "DON'T-CRITICIZE-MY-SINGING-EVER!".

Haha, when I turn 16 this year I can drop out of school because I think school affects my mental health in a bad way. You know? Too much stress. Don't get me started on that.

Uh-huh.

Also, I can focus more on my career this way.

>career
>no high school diploma
Oh look I found you singing.
You're really good at this singing thing, kid.
BA, HA, HA, HA.

AND FINALLY WE HAD THE INMATES TELL US SHIT ABOUT JAIL AND HOW AWFUL IT IS.. THEN WE HAD QUESTIONS "What did you learn?"

Best day of sociology ever.
Wannabe gangsters talk shit to the inmates, inmate says in prison he'd be a bitch, guy looks really downtrodden.
Awesome.
Anyway I have other things to do than stare at this purple abomination and maybe get a headache, so later fags.

No comments: