Monday, December 7, 2009

Holy Fuck

hey guys what would you do if i typed every entry like this with no punctuation or mechanics or grammar what would you do youd probably stop reading right i mean no one wants to read stream of consciousness horseshit people like their thoughts edited with some clear and overriding purpose instead of just verbal diarrhea splattered onto a page
dude so ive been dating this kid for a while omg i really like him and its crazy im tired of looking for qualities other people had in him omg i just like the way he is and hes driving me crazy. i didnt go to jail which is awesome and idk rene got whjat he deserved i guess.

See what I mean?
my lil sister is super jealous of my bf shes scared hes gonna take me away from her i hate that no one can take me away from her i love her more than anything that lil tard muffin. she just crazy but i cant let her get in my head and ruine this relationship.

Aw man I wish my old hard drive hadn't exploded and I still had that picture of Burt from Sesame Street and it says "that's real fuckin' neato" on it.
I would reeact the ending scean from pinapple express at the end whe the three guys are sitting eating breakfast and talking lol id be the dude james franco plays and whitt would be the seth roga character and virginia would be the other dude whos dying lol...or the fight scene from the same movie would be cool...

So on a totally unrelated note I came into some wealth in FFXI thanks to a bro who is quitting "FOREVER". I don't know, do I keep the utsusemi: ni scroll, woodsman rings and haubergeon and unload the other shit for Ochiudo's Kote or do I unload everything for a peacock charm?
Decisions, decisions.
I'm not sure if I'd have enough for a peacock charm, actually. Better start cashing out to see how much I can actually get before I start doing this.
Omg im so bord i really usually like this class but today i wish someone would shoot me in my dome haha i wish testing was abolished and they just knew what you knew by reviewing your work and if you cheat then thats yo problem....

So here's a little setup. Here's her "writer's block" question for the day. Usually I avoid this type of post like the plague because frankly who gives a shit, but her answers are just so delightful I decided I'd share. Here's the question:
Has your idea of the perfect romantic partner changed with age? Do you think we can teach ourselves to desire partners who are better for us or are we constrained by the laws of attraction?

Okay, then, here's her answer:
I never really had anything in mind other than prince charming from like every fairy tale...but then i fuigured out that he was like in every fairy tale story...sooo i dont want no tryflin man lol he played all the princesses so the i just gave up....i guess it changed by from men to women hahaha in like 6th grade

So if I were to grade this for clarity, content, grammar, and whether it stuck TO THE FUCKING QUESTION NOT THREE INCHES ABOVE THE POST, I'd have to give this a 0/100.
Of course because this is a public school and I'm interested in keeping my job and not having a parental/administrative/student shitfit I'll pass her with a 95/100.
What (if any) books would you ban from a high school library? Are there certain subjects that you feel are inappropriate for teenagers regardless of literary merit?

Wtfork kinda question is this? they should just not have a library in school cuz then we have to do stuff in school i hate doing projects in school i rahter go to a regular library or a book store if i need a book. oh and yeah do you guys always ask smart questions on her what happened to the life and death questions they were waaaaaaaayyyyy funner!

Great.
Are you ready?

Ya think you can tell us what to do
Ya think you can tell us what to wear
You think you're better
Well you better get ready
Bow to the masters

Break it down!

Ha, ha whoa easy there, Beastie Boys.

Degenerate into something fool
We just got tired of doin' what ya told us to do
That's a breaks boy, Yeahhhh
Ah, That's a breaks little man, Break it down

Degeneration X, Degeneration

Say you can tell me what to do
Ya know who your talkin' to

All right, honest to God. The huge fluorescent green font on a white background is too much, stop it.
Oh another one.
And another one, good grief.
Dude fork my life...im done trying with people like really im super nice and caring and no one gives a fork about me! From now on its my family my job and drink!

Fork my life? I'm pretty sure you can say "fuck" on the internet unless there's some new law I was unaware of, or you live in a police state where they monitor your internet.
I developed insomnia for one. I cant get any medication for it because id eat em like candy. I can be creatice anymore and sometimes i see things that arent there...thank you drugs.

THANK YOU DRUGS WOOOOOOOO. Incidentally I wish I had drugs right now because it would make reading this tripe that much easier. Also "drugs" rapidly becomes "drungs" in this post, but I don't feel like quoting the rest of it.
Good grief. I cannot believe this shit. If you're just going to do the fucking writer's block every day instead of posting don't fucking bother. Tool.

No comments: