Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm the best around

So what has Assassin's Creed II taught us, class?
Well, first, it reinforces the lesson learned from the first game: hay breaks physics. You can fall from a theoretical infinite distance and as long as there's something like two feet of hay beneath you when you land, you'll come out unscathed.
Similarly, if you fall with your handy hidden assassination blades in someone's throat, you'll come out undamaged.
It also taught me that taking art history does, in fact, have a purpose: it makes it easier to solve bullshit puzzles in video games.
Unrelated, but when pulling mandragoras in FFXI, listening to the Karate Kid soundtrack is not only incredibly awesome but it also makes you immune to goblin aggro. Yeah I totally just dodged three goblins and came back without getting hit by the mandragora. I'm the best around, Joe Esposito.
So speaking of Assassin's Creed II, let's look at some Christfaggotry.

Sometimes, I think that the ability to have faith in something intangible is so miraculous. It gives us hope and optimism for the coming tomorrow and lets us know that as long as we confess our sins, we will always be His children.

All right whatever, but keep this in mind.
As I read the first chapter of Exodus, I realized that fear had a new meaning..and that it's not always bad. Fearing the Lord means respect and admiration. Love and reverence.

So there you go, hope and optimism but also new meanings in FEAR. Remember he loves you, but FEAR HIM. I always wondered who edited the Bible but managed to not find incredible contradictions in "he loves you" followed by his cup overflowing with wrath that he pours onto the earth. Real bipolar, that God.
I always love it when there's ONE entry per page. Great, real generous with your browsing.
alright-y.....so i'm totally straying from my list-of-topics that i last posted..

BUT. 園遊會 was totally killer.

Yeah I can totally read kanji in size .5 font. I've been reading English forever now so I can kind of hazard a guess but when you put kanji that small it just looks like blobs. Oh, that's-- uhhh-- garden party, I guess.
Enyuukai, right? Enyukai? Whatever, I only know cool words.

ERIS - eris. the goddess of discord [ sounds like my name... hehehehehe -GRIN-

Heh, heh-- oh, what? Your name is Iris, stupid. You know, same mythological cycle, different character?
Also my dearly departed dog was named Iris. Not drawing a comparison or anything, but you know. Something to think about.

in veritas! the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman" was thus epitomized.

What.

everyone's heard of beethoven of the classical period...yesh?

No I only know of a movie called that. Beethoven the dog, you mean?
known for his works and his deafness, beethoven certainly is quite a unique character.
however, this post isn't going to be about his life.

I see what you did there. Kind of like how the opening to my posts are only tangentially (at best) connected to the rest?

NOTE: VIEWING MY SITE IN FULL MAY REQUIRE ADDING ASIAN LANGUAGES SUCH AS CHINESE AND JAPANESE

Hi there, tiny font. I thought I'd quote this in its original form so you get to see what I have to deal with to make these posts. Yeah I'm basically blind now. I sacrifice much to bring the comedy.
Of course knowing Blogger when I post this it'll be normal size and then I'll just look crazy, but either way I bring the comedy.
what's the difference between batman and superman? -
this is...btw a joke that i've known ever since i was small. hence it contains a level of immature-kid humor

Didn't Kill Bill have an awesome speech about this?
-they're both SUPERHEROES
-they both have secret identities
-their secret identities have high-paying jobs - i think...

Oh no this is bad.
And that's it. That's her entire blog.
I don't really know where to go from here, uhh~

No comments: