Friday, March 6, 2009

Political Blogs

Political blogs are gross. The thing is you might have the greatest idea known to politics but you're just typing it into a journal and acting like you did something about it. If your idea was so scary brilliant you'd probably be ruling over my sorry ass and I'd be calling you emperor, now wouldn't I?
But nope, here I am, and there you are. Our boy today is an affirmed world traveler, as if I gave a shit. His blog is entitled "A search for Eldorado" which hint: it's two words (El Dorado). It means "the golden one" you pleb.
Here our boy waxes philosophical about manners and the glorious English language, while committing several logical fallacies and in poor grammar. Pure class.
On the other hand I am reminded of people from the 'Third world' epically the people born in France who identify as Algerian. They have a way of saying 'your government is an enemy to my people but you and I are friends' were as the English seem to have a way of saying 'you are a periah to the world.' before they even know your name or weather or not you are Canadian.
Easy there, boss.

Pariah*. Also, is this all English? What basis do you have to say "English"?
I will never hate my country and I despise all people who turn their back on the soil that gave them existence.

Turn their back in what way? You left America for France. I don't know if that's "turning your back" but you certainly aren't producing anything for America. If you mean "left and now hate America" then you're really arguing feelings of nostalgia, so either way you're a cunt.
did not make it through teacher training, two law suits to follow.

"I personally failed so I'm suing others." Goddamn what a whiny bitch. Also the reason you failed, if I may, is because you want to teach English but CANNOT SPELL WORTH A FUCK.
The best thing about moving to France is.... ok not the best thing but I can finally speak American again.

Speak "American"? Do you mean English, bro?
Kids are sitting around the campfire to teach them to read. Not being taught to read around a camp site, but sitting around a fire is supposed to modivate them to find out how to read through sheer will power and lust for life.

"Modivate", huh? If this is American I am thoroughly unimpressed.
I have found out that instead of paying me nine grand my university wants me to pay nine grand.

What fucking bizarro Earth do you live on where universities pay you? That's a dumb assumption even by your standards. You are always, always paying.
So here we have a comfortable, white, bourgeois liberal compares their life of comfortable safety to the millions who suffer, many due to the ‘Great Satan’, you can think of the US or Israel, and you want to do something about it.

It's fucking great being white, bourgeois and liberal, isn't it? Sucks about all those starving people but meanwhile in metown I have no inventory space in FFXI. I never understood this line of logic, actually. YOU CAN'T BITCH BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING AND HAVE IT WAY WORSE THAN YOU! Well, yeah, but that doesn't make sorting my inventory any less of a drag.
Also shut up. If everything is so peachy and great here in 1st world living standards land you come sort my inventory and we'll see how you like it.
I guess I don't actually need 20 stacks of earth crystals, though. I guess my original logic was I'll keep them and craft shit out of them, but they're so cheap who gives a shit? There, inventory solved.
Anti-american sentiment can not be fully explained in this way but the similarities between European anti-semitism and anti-american psudorascism can be.

Did you just call American a race?
Finally I got my feedback from the school where I did my work experience and some of the students were talking about me for weeks after I left.



That is the me I want to be.
Probably comments like "holy fuck do you remember that total douchecunt?" "Yeah, what a fagort." Ha, ha, yeah.

Valerie keeps proving how strong intelligent and sensitive she is. I only hope I am worthy.

If she's all those things, you aren't.
And the rascism inherent in the goth sceene is one reason why I wanted to leave (punks are cool though) and now I have even more reason to stay away. Sorry goths, but you tolorate or particapate in rascism far too much.

"Well I like the music and the aesthetics of it, but they're just too racist, so I won't have anything to do with it." Some fan of music you are. There are Michael Jackson songs I like. Do I not listen to them because he's a pedophile? Hell no, that doesn't make Beat It any less of a good song.
Now the Italians with their fascist tatoos stole the game. It is a shame that Zadine lost his temper and ended his careere on such a note. I would not be surprised if it wasn't a rascist comment taht made him do such a foolish thing. Not because they werer italian, but because many of the team hav fascist tatoos and therefore have made a commitment to fascism.

I'd like to point out that Italian and French aren't races. Any racist comment would apply equally to both since they are both white.
They say that the french are arrogant, but I have never seen it. Very few of the french people I have met have been rascist or arrogant.

Well the main reason you might not see it is because you are the biggest toolbag I have ever witnessed.

When the americans and the french work together, there is nothing they can not do.

Except kill Hitler, am I right guys? Huh? Huh?
I heard that some english people at the pub were making racist remarks at the pub during the game vers France, who are not playing england. Also some people were supporting the Chezks, I assume because they were playing against the US. Good thing about having a french girl friend..... one of the many good things about having a french girlfriend is that she understands how irritatingly racist the english can be.

Yes, French women are renowned for their deep insight into British racism.
I saw The Omen and found it pathetic. I think it is because I have belived that evil exists only in our hearts for a long time.

I ONLY WATCH MOVIES THAT ARE LITERAL AND ROOTED IN REALITY. I CANNOT SUSPEND DISBELIEF, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.
I ALSO CANNOT ENJOY A MOVIE THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH MY OWN WORLD VIEW.
Goddamn you're a close-minded cunt.
Well this goes on and on forever but I'm tired of reading poorly-worded, poorly-thought out posts so I'm going to go do something more worthwhile, like drilling screws into my skull.

No comments: