Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh Boy.

So apparently today was class change for a lot of high schools, so there's a ton of entries about WELL NEW CLASSES SUCK AND EVERYONE HATES ME WOE BETIDES ME. Which is just great and makes for interesting reading, too. If, for some insane reason, you ever miss high school, just read one of these fuckers and I guarantee your first thought will be "goddamn high school sucked." Not only for the actual content (or lack thereof) but for the dumbasses that went there with you. Oh sure you might end up with maybe five or ten people you stay in contact with after you graduate, but likely several hundred to a few thousand went to the same school you did, so that should tell you something about the ratio of people worth knowing in the real world.
Oh but I digress, today's high school know-it-all.
today was not bad school wise. :)

Oh fuck me different style font. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD THIS IS TO FIX?
first hour I have history with smith :) woohoo. I sit at the same table with shelby, so that'll be fun.

What? Oh, sorry, I already forgot about this. I was looking out the window.
the way my schedule worked this tri was kinda funny.
Ha, ha your school has trimesters you suck.

hours 2 and 5 are my worst/most hated subject, chemistry and history.

Give up on college then, because if there is a universal subject outside of English, history or chemistry would be it.
math itself is still my favorite. the one thing I can count on to be at least kind of good at.

Motherfuck what kind of bizarro earth do you live on? You like math, you have a free hour in school?
This must be what Europe is like.
Oh shit it's time for shitty poetry. For someone who hates English I'M SURPRISED YOU DO THIS TO ME.

I don't even know
I've never felt this way before
but with someone like you, it makes sense.

Wow that's really-- next post.
I put commas and periods sometimes at random spots just because that's how it would sound if I were saying it out loud...even though i know that it probably looks dumb. whatever.

Writing is not like speaking. Also that's a poor excuse "WELL THAT'S HOW I'D TALK" well fuck you, you don't spell everything like you talk so you're a fucking two faced whore. You can't have this both ways.
I'm always staring at the clock. always, always, always. at school, AT WORK, with friends, with boyfriend. anywhere I am I'm looking at the time. I'm waiting for time to pass, I'm wishing it would slow down. wanting something other than what is... I need to quit it.

Hmm. I always hated dopey high school philosophers like you. Here's what you need to do, kid: listen to a song. It's called "Time" and it's by Pink Floyd. I think that'll offer some perspective on your conundrum.
I would love to sit here and talk about myself and my weekend, but I should probably open my backpack.. :) hahaha.

No, stop! You, talking about yourself!?

I looked over my wrong ansers and what the right ones were.

Answers*. Silent 'w', brosef. Also an easier way to express this exact idea would be "I corrected my exam."
the first time I got too ancy and thought about other things and just waiting for it to be over with.

Antsy*. Also what's this business about focusing and staying on task, but earlier you said you can't care too much? Which is it? Forcing yourself to focus doesn't sound like not giving a shit to me.

I suck. haha.

Holy shit for once I can agree with something written in a blog not my own.
sometimes I wonder why they need me at all..
Oh, well, scary thought, 17 year old high school senior: they don't. If you died tomorrow, the world would move on without you. You would become a distant memory to your friends, and your family would recover.
Even if they never did, ultimately they, too, would die, and there would be no one to carry on your memory.
Face it, in the ever present now, you (and everyone, for that matter) wouldn't measure as even a blip on the radar. So just do whatever you want and stop worrying about time and shit so much. Go, take your ACT, do well and be happy. Stop posting on Livejournal too, for Christ's sake.
eek. I don't like dreams when they make me nervous. when they're about time crunch.

Derp I don't like dreams when they're scary derp.
I am tired. and lame. haha. my mother really shouldn't let me just stay home from school... I should have gone today but I didn't just because I feel a little crappy and have a lot of homework I didn't want to do last night... haha.

I hate the way you type, goddamn.
Or, no, wait, let me express this in terms you'd understand: I... Hate the way... You type... haha.
it's about positivity, focus, time management, and remembering what's important. I just need to stay above water.. do as well as I can, and be okay with that.

Yes, the real world is going to reward you for doing your best, even if your best is not adequate. You are in for a rude, rude awakening.
nobody is alone. sometimes we can't completely relate, but that still doesn't mean anybody is alone. ever.

I'm telling you, Pink Flyod's Time. That was the shit.
don’t tell your secrets to anyone
because ideas are vulnerable

Well you were right about not telling secrets to anyone, but dead wrong about the reason. The simple reason is a secret told is a secret no longer.
I got my F up to a C in chemistry, but that's just mostly because barton takes forever to put things in the grade book... oh well. otherwise I have all B's.

And that is satisfactory, and that is passing.
I mean, I have an F in forsberg but that's because I have a 60 point test he put in as missing even though I was there for it...

I don't know how school works where you go, but by the end of the semester in any class I've ever taken a 60 point test wouldn't even swing you a letter grade.
hopefully he'll fix that soon. it's sad that last year I could get A honor roll and this year I can barely scrape by with B... but, that's not the most important thing in life.

Okay I think you missed the point of my earlier lecture on time and not giving a shit: this is the kind of thing you should give a shit about, because in the grand scheme of your life, passing high school would be important.
SO. something to think about... next time you're having a bad day just think "oh, today kind of sucks, but at least I have opposable thumbs!" hahah.

I still don't get this logic.
Well this is getting boring so I'm going to stop here I think~

No comments: