Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Barf

I forgot to update this fucking thing Monday. When I went to bed Monday, I was thinking to myself: "man today sure was headache free, I wonder why?" Then I remembered. Hopefully I can remedy this by having a double headache on Wednesday (it works like that I think) so here we are for today.
As I've often stated, everyone fancies themselves a writer, actor, movie star, producer, etc because everyone would be these things if they could be. These are the only occupations that people consider themselves apart of even if they are, in reality, not.
So today's latest twat fancies herself a writer, obviously.

Hmm. Life has been pretty good to me so far. Some downs, some ups.

"Umm I don't really have much to say so I'm just going to tell you the story of everygirlXI!"
But overall I can't really complain. I just thought I'd write a few sentences, since I haven't been updating much this past week.

"So, like, I haven't really been updating so I just thought I'd waste someone's time by posting the most redundant, asinine, trite piece of shit I could think of!!"

Haha, it's so mind-blowingly inane, it's a good break from all my school work and job stuff.

>mind-blowingly inane
>nice break from school work
Implying, of course, that her entire existence isn't inane. I bet you just got finished slaughtering an entire legion of Chaos Space Marines before taking your jumbo jet to play a rock guitar solo before the Queen of England, huh?
Now there's a really long post about something I don't understand (bands or something who knows). Now there's a really, really long post about various topics-- who gives a shit?
People will probably skip all this. I mean, I would. Maybe.

Thanks for the warning.
So that's three posts in a row I'm skipping. That's some kind of record.
Weekends are SRS BSNS.

lol xD srs bsns the game dasu dasu barrel roll the game longcats randum xD die in a fire you stupid whore.
I should be doing math homework. But it seems really inane. I haven't done math in 3 YEARS. I'm really rusty, and I definitely need the practice before the first exam coming up next Monday.

>inane
>I definitely need practice before the first exam
I'm guessing you don't actually know the definition of "inane", do you?
Also that's how I'd define this blog: "it seems really inane."

I'm still really bitter at the fact that I have to take MATH100 at all.

It's hard to be worse at math than me, and even I placed out of math 100.
I'd be a lot more bitter about the ENG100 I have to take this semester as well...
Ha, ha, ha, Eng 100 AND math 100? Kill yourself.
Even IF my 400-level English credits transferred fine from CSU...and somehow I don't have an ENG 100. Hmm.

400 level credits-- taking English 100-- WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?
It has been a very quiet day. I spent the morning doing errands, the afternoon reading a HP fic that only kind of (kind of) made me cry, and the evening slaving over Japanese homework.

Huh, imagine that. Someone who reads fanfics takes Japanese.
I've had this fear of all this writing...everything about my life recorded with such careful detail for the past four and a half years...vanishing before I even realize it.

Jesus Christ who gives a shit that a shopping trip almost five years ago didn't turn out how you had hoped? It'd be one thing if you had a journal filled with awesome thoughts but it's just the same fucking wheel turning over and over and over.
Your blog is like an MMORPG brought into reality.
I HAD TO GRIND CRABS
I KILLED A CRAB, 200 EXP
I KILLED A CRAB 180 EXP DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE
I USED MY EMPRESS RING
I KILLED A CRAB 250 EXP
I KILLED A CRAB 310 EXP AND CHAIN 2 YAY

Sorry, for those who have been hanging on to my every word

Which is n--

(which includes a population of zero).

Yeah. That.

I'm sure it'd be incredibly frustrating, as a reader of my journal.

Very true. Maybe I was wrong about you. I've never had someone apologize like this.
I certainly would have complaints about the lack of regularity, if it were me.

LACK OF REGULARITY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SORRY ABOUT? NOT THAT YOUR BLOG IS A BORING GRIND LIKE THE WORST MMORPG EVER?
NO. FACE THE WALL. YOU'RE IN TIME OUT.
Jesus Christ I can't believe this shit.

My linguistics and "Language in Japanese Society" finals are OVER. Thank the lord.

Praise be.
What am I supposed to say to this shit? What is there to even say that hasn't already been said dozens up dozens of times by myself and others?
The sad fact is, she doles out all this work with a cheery smile, completely oblivious to the fact that we simply can't work that much.
Can't, or won't? Would that you finished your work with the same skill with which you produce excuses I doubt you'd be bitching.
As much as all of us want to study and get better at Japanese...it's entirely un-productive if we're more worried about simply finishing all the work, than doing well.

What's that? Is that the sound of flimsy excuse #2? "Excuses are the refuge of the weak." You would do well to remember this.
So I think that's it. Oh don't worry, this goes on in excess of 4 years of entries, but quite frankly I'm bored, so--

No comments: