Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What is this I don't even

Get your codebreaker hats on, people. We need to save America and democracy from those Nazi fuckers again.
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Always a good sign when your blog opens with maniacal (at least that's how I hear it in my mind) laughter.

BIG JOKE!

I'll explain how you make people laugh, okay, you have to tell a joke instead of just saying "BIG JOKE".

i slept from 11 to 8.
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This was posted at 8:42 AM so presumably she slept from 11 PM to 8 AM, which... I'm not following this joke.

but i feeel
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! AHAH

Yeah I usually feel good after sleeping a reasonable amount of time, too.
BUT CRAP NEVER DO WORK.


dunno if i should go sch.

Never do work, people. Ever.
Also I think she's missing a critical "to" there, asking if she should go to school. How I read it, though, is "should I go scholar" which is a fine class in Final Fantasy XI and you should level it.
i never even hear my alarm lah!
i sleep with light on summore!

Summore, quick, what does that mean? The safety of American soldiers depends on this, goddamn!
Wait a minute, it's coming to me! Lah, LA, L.A.! Those dirty Kraut bastards are going to attack Los Angeles!

HOW COME NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND MY SIMPLE EEENGLISH MSN NICK.
Could it be because your sentences seem to contain random, irrelevant words in them?
I SLEEP UNTIL LKE CONCUSSION LAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

... What?

Just now...i dreamt about were wolves and fauns
and feet massages! HAHHAHAHA
and idk why but ruben was having the dipurfeetinlittlefishandtheyeatyoudeadsk
in treatment! HAHAHHA

... What?

the amount of hoemwork i am lagging in is OBSCENE I SWEAR!!!!

!
today joan and von said...my denise character became more prominent or something like that
and i asked huhh...? what's that.
they said.
1. laugh alot
2. super blur dunno what's going on.

"super blur dunno what's going on" is an oddly appropriate description for this blog, actually.
had brownie red bull and tehpeng.

Just what you needed. Red Bull.
I think you need to start doing heroin just to slow down to normal speeds.
don't worry. no drugs. HAHAHA
trust meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAHAHHA
I don't know why but I'm suddenly reminded of this movie I saw once called Audition. She's going to be like a really manic version of that woman in a couple years.
btw my phone is dying.
the vol cannot make louder..the button spoil =(
COS I DROPPED IT.

She's actually not talking about a phone. She's talking about the guy she kidnapped and keeps chained up in her basement.
im gg to use my spoil guitar cable for my 3d homework.
i will cut it
then try and melt it.
so fun.

Yeah, yeah, in that movie Audition she cut off a guy's leg with a piano wire and then cauterized the wound with a blow torch! This is exactly like that movie, holy shit!
i woke at 10 plus! RAWR
suppsoed to wake at 7
actually i woke at 7!
I DID I DID
BUT I DECIDED TO SLEEP AGAIN COS I'M A PIG
AND I KINDA LOST MY LIKE...HOPE... haha so i slept.

SLEEPING IN IS PIG DISGUSTING.

and ya i was wearing a dress and collecting trash! ahahhaha it rhymes!

I-- I don't really know what to say, honestly.
This was a bad idea, people. I expected her blog to even out at some point or another but it just goes on like this forever and it never really makes sense for an extended period of time, which kind of makes it hard to comment on.
Shit you don't even really have to read it. It's 65% hahas and 35% disjointed, broken sentences. If you wanted to recreate her blog without reading it for some reason you could just set up a wall of Post It notes with one word written on each and throw darts until you fill three paragraphs then throw "HAHAHAHAHA" at the end. There you go, her blog.

No comments: