Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oh God I gotta read all this

Fuck, God.
First post is "dear fanfic authors" so I can skip this because it isn't addressed to me--
but I guess I will anyway.
And other authors, as well.

Being a virgin does not make you sweet and innocent like an angel.

Being promiscuous and enjoying sex does not make you devilishly twisted and evil.

Rape does not equal love, not even if the victim orgasmed.

Actual masters and actual slaves in rape scenarios is not even remotely like a D/s relationship.

Your horny bad evil nasty villains having consensual sex are better role models than your good virgin master who raped his good virgin slave.
Really fuck with the typical fanfiction reader. Depict an unclear consent sex scene with an otherwise conflicted character.
Then shop it around.
Sit back and wait for the arguments on Tumblr.
Although my NES games were a bit dirty, I had trouble with Tetris tonight, too. Apparently there's something either loose or dirty inside the NES again that's causing the bad connection and the blinky screen of not-starting. I'll have to try other games to double check before I - gulp - disassemble and clean the interior again. 
>not replacing the inferior contacts of the NES with the superior contacts of a Game Genie
get good, scrub
But yeah, bitches, I got through 9-4 tonight. Couldn't make it through 9-5 yet (came close a couple times before the RNG screwed me), but I just wanted to say...if you have...did you notice who was on that score screen?
>bitching about RNG on Tetris
GET GOOD, SCRUBLORD
Here's a mythology "pun" and it's so stupid I'm not even going to waste anyone's time explaining to you exactly why it's fucking stupid but just imagine I called her a cunt.
SCAMANDER SOUNDS LIKE SALAMANDER HUH HUH HUH that's not a pun so much as you're a retarded child.
Had a long and deeply involved dream about becoming sick, figuring out I had been turned into a zombie, and readjusting to a life of cannibalism. Is that creeping you out? Because my pragmatic "guess I need to eat your face now, sorry," approach to the ordeal seems a bit too nonchalant.
No you're fucking stupid.
I had a dream recently where I was sick and I figured out I had gangrene in my leg and instead of telling anyone I hid it by wrapping my leg tight in a sheet and then when I tried to peel the sheet away to check the wound the oozing pus had crusted it to my leg and I couldn't pull it off without passing out from pain.
Then I finally did and there was like exposed bone and shit.
Then I woke up and my leg was super asleep and that's why the weird dream.
I hope.
Hopefully it wasn't one of those prophetic dreams like what Homer talks about.
Oh well.
If it is I'll just have it cut off.
Winchester lady tells the Louisiana soldiers they were too late to catch the Yankees. Suave Louisianan busts out, "Madame! Je n’arrive jamais trop tard!"
HAAAAAA what
 Mario Kart was getting boring, so I connected to wifi and started challenging peeps. And I think I'm doing fairly well...like finishing in the top three or four against worldwide challengers with much higher race rankings kind of well. At least until my wifi craps out, as it is wont to do. XD

So yeah...I think I actually do have some Mario Kart bragging rights. Very pleased to discover I am quite good. Knew I wasn't the best ever, but those consistently good finishes leads me to believe I am pretty darn good, after all.
>bragging rights
>4th place
get good, scrub
Seriously, every damn book I read has incest, or suspected incest, whether or not I'm looking for it. What the hell? When did published books start reading like fanfics?
Right around the time they stopped publishing good books and let women run 90% of the publishing world.
Just saying Warhammer is mostly men and there is no incest.
There might be giant demon women giving birth to baby Chaos Space Marines with no skin but there is no incest that I am aware of.
I don't even mind it in concept, but every book? No. This is beyond coincidence. Incest is apparently the latest taboo to make a book edgy.

Just envision me hunched over, holding myself, weeping about gratuitous fake incest as plot device, all right?
Who cares?
Literally nobody cares at all about any of this.
So, uhhh, not to draw this entry short or anything but I suddenly find myself with business to which I must attend.
Let's do the song of the now, then.
I like this song because it seems like something that would have come out in the 80s but it came out like 2 years ago.

No comments: