Friday, January 28, 2011

Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.

I like today's writer's block.

How do you define a true friend? What would lead you to end a friendship?

The answer is any friend who would help me bury the body and NOTHING CAN BREAK SUCH A BOND.
Anyway here we have a new unholy triumvirate I'm noticing:
  • picture of a baby for an avatar
  • black birds background
  • crazy multicolored font
Gentlemen, welcome to flavor country.
I would like to point out this background was specifically designed with white font in mind but never mind, idiots, use dark red and bright orange. That's fine. Anyway here's the first post and therefore most recent post and I'm still not really understanding how Livejournal sorts these writer's blocks because I remember this one from a bit ago:

Do you believe society will ever truly overcome racism?

I believe my answer was something like "no, people are biologically programmed to fear what looks different from them" but then again I also believe I'm quoted as saying "Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross for you to marry someone who looks like you" so I'm not really sure what my stance on this issue is.
Basically I'm looking for the view that lets me call brown and yellow girls delicious while still using race as an easy way to hate someone.
Not that I hate people because of their race but if I hate someone I can use race as a way to buffer my litany of hate against them.

I do not believe that our society will ever overcome racism simply because there's a lot of people who are way too ignorant when it comes to other people's culture and lifestyle.

Like earlier this week I was pissed at Korea for producing shitty music that gets stuck in my head.
But that's okay because I actually bothered to watch the video and I found the girl I'm going to marry in it.
She doesn't know it yet but it's coming.
I suspect the fact I don't know her name and I don't understand a word she says isn't as big a relationship issue as people make it out to be.
Apparently it's "Sooyoung" and I think I'm just going to call her Sue. Girls like when you have pet names for them, right?

Instead of asking questions to learn, people would rather criticize and judge it as something evil or wrong and because they feel that what they know as being civilized is as is, often people do not realize that its a big world and that not everything that you know is right.

But I am always right. ANALYSIS IS THE BANE OF CONVICTION.
And today's writer's block's (fffffffffffffuck) answer:

I define a true friend who is a friend that is always there with you through thick and thin. Someone who is not afraid to tell you how it is even though its something you don't want to hear. Someone who will always have your back regardless and is ready to defend you no matter what.

BLAH BLAH BLAH SAILOR MOON LESSON ON FRIENDSHIP.
Seriously could you have thrown more cliched bullshit at me? I literally feel like Sailor Moon just schooled me on friendship while I'm waiting for Gundam to come on.

What would lead me to end a true friendship would be death because when you have a true friend all the trials that life hands down can be faced as long as we are facing them TOGETHER!

Only in death does duty end.
Wait, no, that's Warhammer.

Its every girl's dream to find a husband who's a knight in shining armor.

I found out today I am literally a knight. Two people I don't know called me "sir" and as we all know that's the title of knighthood so it must be.
But as Machiavelli said: "it is not titles that honor men but men that honor titles."
Truly he was the wisest man ever.
However, taught that to our mom's and their mom's mom is totally a deliusional. THERE IS NO KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. THERE IS NO HAPPY EVER AFTER ONCE YOU GET MARRIED.

Oh, what's this?

10,000-20,000 members, 10% of whom were knights?
I just proved historically there were at least 2000 knights.
That's ignoring all the other orders of note bopping around at the same time.
Oh right I guess you weren't talking about cool shit. Anyway, proceed.
Growing up that's what I always wanted. To find a husband who's a knight in shining armor. To be a mother and wife but unfortunetly thats not the case!

:V

I've known my Jose, my husband now for 9 years before we got married in March of 2009. Quite frankly and simple put, I never regretted anything in my life before but if there's anything I hate and regret its him. I regretted every staying in a relationship that is unfulfilling.

I'm really interested in whatever the fuck you're talking about.
But I don't know why. I still ask myself why. I've always have a nature to endure whatever hardships come my way. I simply just keep quiet to myself every pain and every sorrow I can muster.

Suddenly I'm sad I already used that line from The Inquisition War in the last entry. How did it go? "RELAX, MORTAL MAN, OR YOU WILL SURELY DIE IN SUCH PAIN AS WE ALWAYS ENDURE."

I don't know how or why but I just do. I guess its because of being treated like a low life all my life that I'm able to endure all this pain and suffering. I keep on hoping that somehow somewhere my luck would change that something's bound to give.

A foolish man puts his faith in luck. A wise man puts his faith in The Emperor.
I regretted being married to him. He's vain, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, self-centered and a pain in my life. If only I have $, I would get a divorce.
I thought that if we got married, our lives would change.

Typical dumb girl move. I'LL MARRY HIM AND CHANGE HIM :3

My 1st agenda is save $. Although Jose's my husband I'm tired of giving him everything of what is mine and yet he doesn't. The only thing he gives me $ for food and for him. He can't even give me a gift for xmas or birthday that is something that I would like.

Sue and I will never be like this.I think she has considerably more money than I do but I definitely won't forget her birthday or Christmas.

Being married to him is like being chained and imprisoned. At least a prisoner is happy behind bars.

I've met a few prisoners in my life and none of them were especially thrilled about being in jail.
I can be sure of this, IF I ever bother to get married again, I will make sure the next guy won't turn out to be like Jose.

I think I found part of your problem. "if I ever bother to get married again" like "eh, if I can be bothered to go to the Warham store I'll buy new glue but if not--"
You idiots need to realize marriage isn't just an excuse to throw a big party and look pretty. There is an afterwards.
What would you consider the worst job in the world, and why?

I liked this one a lot because the responses were basically "whatever my current job is."
But seriously my current job is the worst one in the entire world.
The goals that I want to achieve by the end of this year would be 1.) Get in shape to tone up and be healthy and 2.) be financially secure.

Oh hey, speaking of totally unrelated shit.
That's fine, really. Just say whatever you want and don't bother staying on topic.
Oh, and here's the exact same writer's block where she does answer properly.
Errr--

The worst job in the world I would say is to be president of whatever country you are from. This is the worst job in my opinion because people are never satisfied.

President of my country is on vacation in Hawaii last I checked.
I guess it depends on the president, really. I'm sure Truman wasn't having a good time during that whole WW2 and the nuke thing.
So anyways, took Michael to the nearby mall today around 1:30pm with my dad! Had lunch. He loves French Fries and as long as there's french fries he's alright. He didn't even touch his chicken nuggets lol.

SO ANYWAYS LOL I'd like to point out she mentions she's 31 at one point.
I'm cutting her some slack, though, because she is from Papua New Guinea and I don't think they speak GOD-FEARING ENGLISH there.
He wouldn't go without me anyways.

>anyways again
Nope, slack ends there.
And that is the beginning of her blog and therefore the end of this entry.
Well, to attempt to tie this meandering few pages of nonsense into some kind of conclusion:
KNOCK IT OFF WITH THIS BACKGROUND, FUCK.

No comments: