Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Incoming fire has the right of way

Today, as I sit in traffic, watching three idiots communicate through some sort of spastic flailing about who has the right of way (green arrow turning right does, assholes) I realize that whoever has the right of way should rightfully go to whoever is bravest. Fuck you, pedestrians.
I clicked on today's blog, its opening entry entitled "Collision" expecting something about the results of my new idea, but instead I find some sort of bullshit.
this is not good, not good at all.

We seem to have switched scripts. I'm supposed to be saying that and you're supposed to be saying something else.
i dont want to make things completely awkward by bringing it up, let alone by telling him how I feel about it:

Oh boy.
he's a great guy, my best friend, the one person here who i actually love hanging out with. i dont want to be the girl i was last semester and i dont want him to be just another guy. i dont want a relationship either.
Uh-huh.

grrr... why cannot i not be attracted to guys who actually treat me right?

Yeah well that's, like, your opinion, man.
I get the point of your message, but goddamn that's a wreck of a sentence.
so this could go one of two ways and i think it's all up to me.

Stop. Give up.

oh yeah, and i have 3 page reaction paper due in 90 minutes. how am i going to write a 3 page response to a man filming his wife giving birth?!

That's a good question, actually. I guess starting before the "90 minutes before it's due" mark would probably be advisable.
"Red, white, and blue. Red, white, and blue. I didn't even know fraternities were into party themes."
As she looks into her closet pensively, Cienna contemplates going chic or low-key for her first party with James' fraternity.

And what's this? A tale?
Not reading this. Get enough of this dialog-driven, high school romance bullshit in school.
last night, my dream was full of chaos and anarchy.

CHAOS.
KILL THE TRAITORS!
Wait, no, wrong thing.

so this weekend i am so loving that i chose writing as my major. even though there is no guarantee that i will ever hit the big screen, i am so proud to be part of such a craft!

You do know you can be a good author without majoring in writing, right?
In fact most of the actually good writers did other shit in college.

Do you girls ever wonder if your male friend is going after the same guy you want?

All the time, sister.

Scenario:
I have this friend who i love dearly, and we have this mutual friend that we don't really see often so maybe he's more of an acquantance. i told my friend, we'll call him George, that I like this mutual friend, we'll call him Lennie. [NOTE: although these names are from Literature, they do not describe the characteristics of these two people.]

Thanks for that.
It's from Of Mice and Men, by the way. She went to school for that writing degree, people.
I have no fucking clue what she's talking about after this. Apparently they started talking on a "network" (Facetube) and because of that she thinks they're gay.
I mean I guess I can see the vague connection she's trying to make here between cause and effect, but really, that's like saying because he drank purple Kool-Aid and purple is the color of gay pride he must be gay.
I have to keep reminding myself that George has never hurt me and he's not the conniving type.

Bitch, if they're gay together, they're gay together.
I believe that we are all bisexual and shouldn't have to explain ourselves if we are attracted to the same sex. Then again, it'd be nice to know if your guy friend is your competition for a mutual male.

Baby it ain't be like that.
i don't watch television much (especially at school) bit when I do watch television, it is "reality TV" that I watch.

"Reality TV". What's that?
I've been catching a few episodes of "Teen Mom," and I must say that Catelynn and Tyler are my favorites.

Teen Mom. Sounds like a great tale.
Further, I'm sure "Catelynn" and "Tyler" are worthwhile human beings.

The other couples make me wonder. Would Maci be with her boyfriend(Ryan) if it weren't for the baby? Would Amber be happier with her boyfriend if she didn't have the baby?

So this is what passes for entertainment in 2010.
Huh.
Come to think of it, weren't they planning some sort of Nickelodeon special with Britney Spears' little sister, after she got teen pregnant? I wonder if that ever panned out. Well whatever I have to do some shit now. I have essays to write in other languages and such like. I know that doesn't sound too impressive (because it's not) but I thought I'd just make mention of it because most of these bloggers are barely literate in their own language.
This one seems to have that whole literacy thing down. Now she has to focus on not being boring.
Such work, this writing.

No comments: