Monday, February 8, 2010

Ha, ha this is faaaaaaaaaaantastic!

I think I found an offshoot of the "dark purple background with the moon and birds" background: the "dark purple background with black grass" background. It's like the Nazi flag, really: when you see it, bad news.

I'm not really sure what's going on with me at the moment. I seem to be ridiculously overemotional, I cry at the slightest thing, and I am absolutely emotionally exhausted with it.

WOMEN. AM I RIGHT GUYS?
WHILE I N
EED ONLY GET A WHIFF OF SOMETHING CONTAINING FATS AND BALLOON IMMEDIATELY
INTO SOME SORT OF ELEPHANT/HIPPOPOTAMUS HYBRID?!


I'm completely out of control.

My thoughts run screaming out of my head, out of my mouth before I can save myself. My feelings are completely alien to me.

Oh my DS appears to be in another room. Excuse me one moment.
I feel like I'm observing myself through bulletproof glass, and every now and again the realisation that this is my life, that I'm the one who has created every circumstance that has led me here, hits me like cold water. I lay awake all night and sleep all day. I haven't been to work or university in days.

So I have been having a hell of a time RNG abusing for a good Spiritomb. I'm planning a balling all ghost team now that my OU team is finished. It's kind of hard to explain what happens, but rest assured it's bullshit.
Weeks. I can't even concentrate on things that would normally make me happy. I'm scaring Andrew and upsetting him and pushing him away and I know all this and I still can't stop it.

Hey, here's a good seed with a delay of 598 and a frame number of 12. Worth a shot.

And it doesn't make sense. I mean, the circumstances of my life are so stable.

Generate adjacent frames-- blah, hit 596. Two off.
Oh right, you.

I have someone in my life who loves me and wants to take care of me.
I should probably reset slightly sooner instead of waiting slightly longer. I usually find that works better.

I have a place to live, a job, a degree course I ought to be enjoying, I lead my favourite society.

WOOOOOO hit it second try.
What if, no matter where I go or what I do to try and make myself into someone who can do all those normal things that other people can do, I'm doomed to be this tired, useless, shattered thing all my life?

Wasn't there a DLC quest line about that exact topic in Oblivion?
I feel like I'm some kind of colossal fraud, and someday soon everyone is going to realise that I really have no grip on anything in my life, and sheer luck and fucking tenacity has got me this far, shit!

Better to be fucking lucky than just plain fucking. I don't mean the latter as a verb, by the by.
Newly hatched Spiritomb :3
Time to calculate some motherfucking IVs.
He's alert to sounds which means... Odd number in speed stat? Hmm.
Today is a good day. Woke up, went to the MacLab to cram, did exam (not too difficult, not massively easy...it was sort of meh, and they made us stay an hour even though EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD HAD FINISHED T
HE FUCKING EXAM...

What the fuck? This is college, right? Get up and fucking leave. They're not the boss of you.
We've been together a mere eleven weeks now, but we've already been engaged for nearly a month. Sometimes a thing just IS right, and with Andrew I have all the things I have ever wanted.

Hurr I'm a durr
Goddamn missed my frame by one again. I guess it really is three, despite CHECKING IT FIVE FUCKING TIMES AND IT CAME OUT FOUR FUCK YOU POKEMON.
It's four in the morning and, instead of snuggled up under my duvet I am sitting here freezing my ass off under the glare of the oh-so-homely blindingly bright striplight in my room, trying to muster up the energy to write five hundred or so words that I have been putting off for DAYS.

500 words is three fucking paragraphs.
23. At the tender age of 19, I have already had my heart broken 3 times. I mean properly, 'can't-stop-thinking-about-you-fuck-why-d
on't-you-want-me?' broken.

Girls are dumb.
So now I'm stuck in a weird position of not wanting to play with my DS and not wanting to read this bullshit, but I also don't want to read fucking Henry David Thoreau (homework), so I think I've officially entered what scientists have dubbed the "clusterfuck spiral".
I guess it's time to bite the fucking bullet and see what's up with captain Henry "I don't make sense from sentence to sentence" David "gayfag" Thoreau (he needs two nicknames).

No comments: