Friday, November 21, 2008

Son of a Fuck

Guessing by the spastic screeching that wouldn't fucking stop today in one of my classes, the Twilight movie came out. Of course, welcome to Livejournal.
So Daddy and I went to go see Twilight today, and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't an Epic Fail!

This is, of course, subjective, because after watching the preview on Youtube with one of my friends (who, like me, is an asshole) and we couldn't think of anything to say. For the entire four minutes it was dead silence.
I was worried about the medow scene, (which kind of disapointed me, how little we saw of the medow) and Edwards sparkiling.

Holy. Shit.
I've got my Teaching Fellows interview tomarrow, and my Senior Exit in mid november.

T-- Teaching Fello--
Senior Exit--
What is happening here?
on the plus side i got my SAT scores back, I got a 1730! yay! App State's average for freshman last year was a 1130, so i figure i'm good to go! Yay App!

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything because I guarantee I would have spit it all over my monitor. 1730? Seriously? I don't really know what the new cap is because I took my SATs back when the cap was 1600. It better be out of a million or something.

On another, ironic note, they showed an HP trailer at twilight. (if irony could kill...)

That isn't ironic. That isn't even a coincidence. I'm not even really sure what your point is.
My Dad works at Wachovia, the bank that may be bought out by Citi.

Welp.
It's like there's this huge wieght on my heart, and I've been having trouble sleeping lately.

Don't you worry your stupid head one bit. Nice spelling on "weight" incidentally. Miss that day of first grade?
It's not helping that everyone in my dad's side of the family is calling paniced when the hear the news.

I read that "pan-ised"
I just ask for a lot of prayers. It feels like my family, friends and faith are the only solid things in my life anymore.
So please pray for my dad's job, my family's sanity, and for me, we all realy need it...

I like the title of this entry, too: "I'm scared... is anyone else?"
Baby, I'm always afraid. Wisdom is the beginning of fear.
Recently Stephanie Meyer has been under a lot of critacism from people that hated BD.

Critacism
Critacism
Critacism
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
I was talking with my mom last night, about my AP classes, and my dad was like "you're taking AP English too?
I, in my high school years, foolishly took AP thinking I could escape people like you.
I've since learned that you are, to use a word you'll never know the meaning of, ubiquitous.
Ha, ha, ha, ha want to see her senior pictures?
Behold!
I loved the first bit about the wedding and Jacob showing back up and then the honeymoon (even though Edward is a dumb ass).
Now that is ironic. You calling anyone a dumbass is hilarious.
all in all i loved the book more than i hated it.
I have to be honest, even people who claim to love (like this woman) Twilight, this is about all the good they can muster up for it. Maybe they've only read one book?
Yeah, that'd explain a lot, in fact.
that night we went to Applebe's for diner, and they had them come and clap and sing to me. i got an icecream and a ballon!

Applebe's for diner. Where you got an ice cream (just the one) and a ballon, whatever that is.
Eating at Applebee's really explains the senior photos, though. This is making more sense the more I read.
It's amazing how quickly you're mood can change.

It is amazing how quickly you are mood can change. Usually I don't see people fuck up grammar backwards like this.
I'm tired from all the walking though. my feet arn't used to it!

Heh yeah I'll bet.

and i need a boyfriend...

You know what would make that ea-- no, no fat jokes. Too easy.
I really did. On wensday he seemed so... happy.
He was so un-Nick on wensday,

Wednesday has a 'd' in it. We get the word from the Norse god Odin (Wodin). See how that works? Somehow the 'o' turned into an 'e'. Probably the British with their odd notions of spelling.
the jeans i wore yesterday were my motivation jeans!
if you've ever been on a diet you know what i mean.

I haven't had the need to diet. Ever. So why don't you tell me?
and you hang them on your closet door to motivate you to lose the whiegt to fit into them.
and yeasterday i got up the nerve to try them on again, and this time they fit!
you have no clue how much my self-esteme was boosted yeasterday. it was great!

Easy.
Also I think I can explain why she spells "yesterday" "yeasterday" her annoying accent, in actual speech, is closer to "yeasterdee" than yesterday in pronounciation, so hence the blending of the two.
Really I should be thanking her she met me halfway.
"Mortals! They are always blaming the gods for their troubles, when their own witlessness causes them more trouble than they were destined for." The Odyssey

This is in reference to "What words do you find wise enough to live by?"
Which of all fucking quotes from The Odyssey that you could actually live by that's the one you pick?
I woke up last knight with a leg cramp in that leg, and went to stretch it out forgeting that it hurts to bend...*palm head*

Somehow that spelling error gives that sentence an entirely new meaning.
I had a slitley better day today, although i almost broke down in Statistics today....

I have never seen someone fuck up a "gh" word that hard before.
My friend Nick is in the hospital. He's under 24 hour sevalence and can't even have a pair of shoes with laces.

Sevalence, Surveillance. Close enough, right? Again I can just hear the stupid North Carolina accent through my internet connection and it explains so much.
apparently Nick had become very depressed and was planning suicide.

Yeah no shit. Hence the "no shoe lace" policy.
I guess that's it, really. I could keep going but this blog, like most blogs, turns into a mobius strip.

No comments: