Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fuck Halloween

Goddamn people shut the fuck up about Halloween. It's a minor holiday at best.
That's why I didn't update Friday. Literally every post was HEY DURR IT'S HALLOWEEN LOL SPOOOOOOOOOOOOKY LOL RANDOM.
So I think today, Sunday, the Halloween fallout has blown by.
How do I know this? Back to typical cunt posts, praise be to LiveJournal.
I knew this was a winner from the title of today's post: Simply Being. She needs people to simply let her be, people.

I slept in this morning on a freshly flipped mattress.

I know this could basically be the mantra of this blog, but who gives a shit? Why are you posting about this shit?
I am half dead as I sit here inhaling an ice coffee before I head to rehearsal. How brutal to schedule anything the day after Halloween.

It's barely a fucking holiday. IT'S TOO BRUTAL TO DO ANYTHING AFTER ST. PATRICK'S DAY. I'd go to class on Christmas because I don't give a shit. Unless your age is in the single digits holidays shouldn't make a huge difference to you.
Even following careful work time behavior (like not drinking), I am still a wreck and slept until the absolute last minute. It still wasn't enough.

Ha, ha, ha work behavior = not drinking holy shit you're an alcoholic.
That's all the time I can spare.

Oh, well thanks for blessing me with your precious free time.

Blessed Samhain to those who believe and a Happy Halloween to those who revel!

Fuck it, as I've been saying.
I have had conversation after conversation with friends wherein the topic of the horrendous energy out in the world has come up.

Err--
Many of my friends are outright avoiding being in public, particularly the creatives. But I find it fascinating that a concept that would generally be sneered upon as some hippy, crystal hugging bit of nonsense is being acknowledged by individuals from very diverse backgrounds. It only indicates to me how palpable and consuming the whole this is across the board.

What?
I dressed up in full vixen battle gear, adorned my cheek with a Swarovski crystal and took a dive into the deep end of the human pool with every intention of having a wonderful time.

What?

It was a complete disaster.

Good.
If I hadn't talked to a very wise girlfriend who discussed eloquently the kind of energy happening in the world and what it meant for human interaction I might have taken it all very hard.

Oh a very convenient excuse. HURR HURR I SUCK AT TALKING BUT THAT'S OKAY IT'S EVIL ENERGY IN THE WORLD.
Good I hope it is evil energy. People are at their best when there's some adversity in their life.
"Oh my god, this is the stupidest conversation I've ever heard and you are the one conducting it!"

Huh.


It's fascinating to watch this script develop while exploring the characters as actors.

Christ. You're not smart enough to write. If you were, you'd be writing. Shut up and let the people writing the script get this shit together.
While I'm not functioning at full speed, I have attempted to make Monday productive. It hasn't been easy. It's been a very strange day full of upsetting news and human ugliness.

What does that mean? Was someone mean to you and now you can't act properly?
I have a feeling it will only get worse as we draw closer to Election Day. I am determined to stay sane through it.

Here's how I do it:
fuck everyone involved.
That's basically it.
I was able to find some feta cheese at an insane price as well as a few other items that sate my hedonistic nature.

I don't know why but this line in particular gave me douche shivers. It really could have been any single word in this monstrosity, but this line in particular clinched it for me.
I'm utterly spent from this latest heatwave that has boiled my brain from within my skull and left me with nothing but vapors.

Kick ass I think a Space Marine Librarian just hit you with the Wrath of the Emperor. I was just thinking how awesome that'd be.

If there is anything I have excelled at in my life it is taking big risks and making huge mistakes in the process.

Sounds like the life of a winner.

Oh lovely. A leaf blower. Who's brilliant idea was it to do that at 8 am on a Saturday morning?

People that actually have to do work, I think. You're a professional actress for fuck's sake. It's not like your job is really trying on the body or mind. Yeah, that's right, I said it. It's an easy job. Get over it.
Some of the plastic surgery happening in Los Angeles is down right criminal. The things women are doing to themselves to be good enough or viewed as desirable is upsetting. I'm not against cosmetic surgery. I can think of five procedures I'd love to have done myself.

I bet all five start with "rhino". Originally I wasn't going to say anything because it seemed too easy, but you do have quite a nose.
We both know full well that in these tempestuous environments people can accomplish the impossible with better odds for success because the status quo has been shattered. There are no rules for what we are going through.

Maybe it's a constant civil war where she lives in California. That's the only reason I can imagine talking like this.
It's still hard work and it requires the discipline to not fall into a pit of despair as the darkness smothers us all while fear whispers tauntingly from every corner.

Oh don't be so dramatic.

It's bittersweet to watch the world burn while we flourish within our creative souls.

Yeah that does suck people are starving or dying or some shit but at least I get to act right guys! I'd say she's a hypocrite or a cunt or something but to be honest I'm not really sure what the fuck she's going on about.
Seeking Attractive Models or Actresses
Date: 2008-10-06, 8:26PM PDT


Any attractive actresses or models out there that want to earn a role in a movie the old fashioned way? An hour of your time on the casting couch and you can get the role and the SAG card. This is a mainstream, hollywood film financed at $5m or maybe you want to be in the $30m one. It's up to you. You pick the genre and I'll give you a part. Email pic. 100% discreet.

Take it this guy sounds legit.
I'm dead tired.
That reminds me of a line from one of the greatest movies ever made. Commando.
Well maybe not one of the greatest, but at least way, way better than this debacle.
In this our contemporary moment in history, every day is a crazy journey into the unimaginable. The hours pass like bolts of lightening containing jolts so swift whiplash is impossible to avoid.

The word you're looking for is lightning, chief. Lightening is to lighten.

Fortunately I know you're just an melodramatic bint so all that shit about living in a time of lightning that causes whiplash is not true at all.

There won't be any prayer to resurrect us from that abyss.

She keeps saying "us". Initially I thought (rather foolishly) that this did mean more than one person, but now I realize she's just a total gash. Holy shit seriously? Referring to yourself as 'we' and 'us'? Are you royalty?
How much more of this will it take before people disconnect from the Matrix, sit up, move past the shock and get it?

Did you even see The Matrix?

The mock jury was being held in the Marriott Hotel. It was a gorgeous place with classical art reworked into contemporary designs.

Yeah that'd be Neoclassical designs, idiot. What, big vocabulary fail you?

I can't discuss the details of the mock jury because of the NDA I signed.

Wow people actually listen to those? Every single time I had a nondisclosure agreement I literally broke it hours (sometimes minutes) after agreeing to it.
I have made oceans of progress with my inner life.

Your inner life?
All right fuck this. I'm getting a headache.

2 comments:

NygaardBrian said...

http://www.xanga.com/what_happens_now

goldones said...

"eva since i can rememba i been workin these hoes so they better put my money in my hand."
Goddamn I think you found Wednesday's entry.