Monday, July 4, 2011

Hurray

Oh God please stop running your noise hole
This is one of those blogs.
You know, those blogs.

We are all gonna die. So I am just supposed to what? Ignore that little factoid that one day I will be worm food in the dirt???!!!

Oh man. I'm already rubbing my face in an attempt to distract myself from the fact this exists and I'm reading it.
How the fuck do you people just go on with your lives!!!??? It is truly and utterly insane. And on top of that, you actually believe in some fucking invisible deity in the sky promising you life ever after just as long as you look but don’t touch. Taste but don’t swallow. “AND WHILE YOURE JUMPING FROM ONE FOOT TO THE NEXT, HE’S LAUGHING HIS SICK FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!” (Al Pacino, Devil‘s Advocate) How can anyone worship such a sick perversity. What the fuck is wrong with you people!!!

So just kill yourself?
This is like the 20th time I've encountered this exact ramble. How have none of you people killed yourself?

So I just go on and live, just forgetting what I know??? While everyone just dies around me. How is that not the denial of a true lunatic? How can I just live when I know this precious gift is going to be stripped away in some horrible miserable way!!?? I am the only suicidalist, that wants to live forever. ***I made up the word suicidalist. You like. Well fuck you!!!***

What do you even say to this besides "shut up you semiliterate idiot"?
If I offended you. GOOD!!! I am an American with my own beliefs. These are just a small portion of those beliefs. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion dictates naturally that we have tolerance for everyone’s

No, actually. You have the right to say it. That doesn't mean I have to put up with it or listen.
I have a right to call you a twat.
So here's today's writer's ('s's's's's's) block:

How do you celebrate Independence Day in your country?

Implying every country has an independence day but hey whatever.
I quietly contemplate on the fact that we murdered and raped the indigenous people of this land. That we actually do not fucking belong here.

I've heard this argued before in one my myriad pussy sensitivity classes and I'd be very interested to hear a rational explanation for why I, a man who was born here, doesn't belong here.

Its funny, i am irish/english and i am Cherokee. And let me tell ya, if someone said i was native american, i would slap them up side the head for that prejudice shit!!! Do you really think the Cherokee and the other tribes called this place America!!!??? No!!! They fucking didnt.

Yeah well maybe they should have. Maybe then they wouldn't be DEAAAAAAAAAAD.
I would rather be called Indian or redskin even!!!

I'm sure you're fucking white bread and you're making this relation up.

I honestly dont see why people get all bent over the word indian, it is what it is. It means indigenous people. That is what half of my ancestors were. I am a product of rape and murder. My ancestors raped and murdered my ancestors!!! Happy Fourth you sick ass fucks!!!

Westerns taught me Indians did their fair share of raping and pillaging too.
Brown guys stealing white women and forcing them to live in squalor.
It's like my plan in reverse.
So Christian Principals are said to be a basis of American Law and Living. Most Christians say that our country is a Christian country. That its laws are all Christian based laws. Well i am here to say, brothers and sisters, that that is a load of shit!!!! Lets examine the Ten Commandments and compare.

Do we have to?

“You shall have no other gods before me.”

FREEDOM OF RELIGION, sorry Christian god, but we believe in absolute freedom of religion!!! F.O.A.D.

OH SHIIIIIIT.
TAKE THAT, BIBLE!
So skipping a bit:

“Honor your father and your mother”
whether you love your parents or hate your parents, you cannot be placed in jail for such a thing. so there’s another one lost to common sense.

Notice it doesn't actually say anything about loving them.

“You shall not steal.”
Okay you got me on this one. Totally Christian. But also morally right in the balance of nature.

You really have no idea what nature is about, do you?
I mean I don't either because I seldom venture outside but at least I don't pretend to.

I wish I never knew what physical love was. I wish I didn’t know what it is like to sweetly devour beautiful soft flesh with my tongue and hands. Everyone I have ever wanted or loved I will never have, or have had and they left. I must be something horrid. Only good for the guilty little secret sex. I wish I never knew love.

What?
You definitely are something horrible, but somehow I don't think you're thinking what I am.
I truly believe I am not meant for this life. Everyone I have ever loved is either dead or left me and moved on with their life. And me, I will never move on. Everyone I have ever fell for I still love them strong as if it is still the first day I ever fell for them. I love too much. That is what Claire says. I love to where it mentally and physically exhausts me

You also annoy to the point where it physically exhausts me.
That is quite a feat.

I am not meant for this world. And everyone I have ever loved is gone from me. I am obviously easy to put behind. They move on with out a thought of me any longer. I am just a distant memory/mistake. I am nothing. An alienated demon trespassing among angels.

For once in my life I don't even have a joke for this. This is just bad.
No therapy, no words of encouragement, just kill yourself immediately.

The only ones who have given me any physical comfort just use me for sex and leave. When alls I want is to just be fucking held to sleep. Just once. I have only had that a select few times. And drugs and alcohol was involved each time. People have to be intoxicated to hold me. I am not meant for this ugly world full of these beautiful things surrounding me.

I actually knew a girl who had regular breakdowns like this.
Only a few times were they my fault.
I am like a lab rat. Something to be tested and played with, then discarded. I am a joke of the gods, they are watching me now. They probably have bets on whether or not I will kill myself sooner or later.

Oh, oh I'll wager a billion dollars on she will.
Infinity + 1 dollars she will.

And ever since my father’s death, my voices are getting louder and more demanding. My meds arent working. And sometimes the voices are so loud that they talk me outta using my meds. I get maybe three to four hours peace every day when I sleep, then it is nothing but a loveless and lonely hell of reality consuming me every day.

Come on, let's double down, Zeus.

Dear Dad,
life is too short to be wearing so many masks. I know this now. Father, i am bisexual. Meaning i like girls and guys both. Have been that way since i was just a small aliem. I hope you can forgive me wherever you are for keeping such a huge part of myself secret from you.

Yeah, yeah every girl claims to be bisexual.
I'm real fucking impressed.
Let's see, words words words--
Love your first born little fire,
David.

THIS IS A GUY?
OH MY GOD, REALLY?
This is probably the most surprised I've ever been at the "oh look it's really a guy" thing. Really?
A guy is upset about being used for sex and not being held?
Well whatever.
I don't know why I act so surprised but something about everything in this blog gave off a total fem vibe.
David.
Goddamn.

i want to swear off my beliefs in freedom of religion and just start ripping out throats, bathing in their fucking holy blood. fucking sheep. i feel like i am the only sane person in the world.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
I mean I know his father died and it's a hard time but this is really fucking melodramatic.

Oh my Goddess Hecate, send me an angel to hold me while I weep. My father has decided to return so he can comfortably die in peace at hospice with us surrounding him. I cant do this. I want to die. I want nothing but death. I cant lose my dad. Not him. Please gods, take me instead.

Pretty sure the gods you are praying to (the Olympiads) wouldn't tolerate this sniveling.
Also I'm pretty sure THE GODDESS OF SORCERY WHO IS FREQUENTLY REFERRED TO AS A HAG DOESN'T HAVE A CHOIR OF ANGELS FOR YOU.

I cant do this. He is only 53 years old. This isn’t fair. I just want to rip open my arm and watch the crimson life leak from me as I fall to sleep, woshiping the god Morpheus.

Morpheus, god of sleep.
If only the Greek pantheon had some sort of god of death OH THAT'S RIGHT THEY HAD LIKE FIVE.
Oh dear Goddess Hecate! What I would truly give to be asleep in Claire’s arms right now. To feel her skin against mine. To taste every centimeter of her beauty. To fade into the exquisite depth of her eyes.

O Zeus, what I wouldn't give for you to smite this asshole with ball lightning.
To simply smell her hair, oh, Hecate, I would give my life, my body, my mind and my wretched blackened soul to you, dear goddess!

I'd give, uhhh--
I think I have like five bucks in my wallet.
Whatever is in my wallet up to five dollars is what I'd give to see that happen.
It's really not that important to me, honestly.

I offer a life time of service and then some, after death. I would be your slave for her.

Bro, no.
I've read what Hecate does to her lab rats.
HAVE YOU EVER READ A BOOK?
SHE'S BEEN IN A FEW.
IT'S NEVER PRETTY.
Oh my God dude WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS what kind of woman could possibly love you?
She'd have to have a martyr complex and a hole in her head and the patience of several saints to put up with this.
THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!! WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK WHO WE WANNA FUCK. MARRY WHO WE WANNA MARRY.

I'd like to marry an 8 year old girl.
EEEH?
EEH?
FREE COUNTRY, AFTER ALL.
Seriously there are good, logical reasons to endorse gay marriage but this isn't one of them.
Even free societies have laws.
Pheww, had to get that outta my system. Hank was thumping around in my head and wouldn’t shut up about it so yeah…. Phew… im better now. Though I totally agree with hank/dave and everything he just said.

Oh, that was a voice in your head.
Good.

Saw Claire today, she was as radiant as always. She just seems to constantly glow. So beautiful.

Glowing.
Sounds dangerous.
Ever played Fallout?
Here's the first entry and it's so long and stupid I can't even be bothered to read it.
Jeeeeeeeeesus Christ.

No comments: