Monday, March 4, 2013

OK

OK
OK
OK
OK
I was supposed to hear about my current job / position being reviewed no later than December. In the "BIG CHANGES" note it was noted that there would be a Supplies department supervisor (fulltime) "soon".
Oh guess what don't care.
I completely understand wanting to get the console out before Black Friday.

But Nintendo.

This shouldn't need a System Update right out of the box!!
Seriously system updates take like 20 minutes just cool your shit.
I am extremely happy that the people brought into the Senate are not all rich old white dudes.
Oh to be this stupid.
Holy hell y'all.

A group from the UN might come to "monitor" voting.

I'm about 90% certain at this moment that Mitt Romney will not win this election.

He will, however, steal it and get away with it
Y'ALL
Seriously stop.
Also: America is apparently a third world country.
Also: this didn't even happen. Shut up with the conspiracy theory garbage.
I am only saying this to amuse you all but...

Wearing pants after wearing shorts since March is kind of weird

I mean

Really.
WELL I'M DEEPLY AMUSED AT THIS
HA HA
I AM A ROBOT JOKE INPUT LAUGH OUTPUT
Democracy is dead guys.

Long live our Corporate Overlords.
AND OBAMA LET IT HAPPEN.
see, I can't support NASCAR or funny cars any NASCAR-related activities

I mean - price of gas going up, price of oil affecting many things, so on and so on

how the hell much gas and oil is being wasted per race when there's a souped-up vehicle going 200 mph/for over 200 laps?
... Not that much?
I mean comparatively.
Also they use like 100 octane leaded gas so it's not the same crap you buy so don't even worry about it.
It's throwing me off when they call link a "human" in this game. I'm all, "wtf no he is a Hylian see his pointed ears you silly folks?"
Wouldn't that be like saying "he's not human he's American"?
So randomly - my ringtone for notifications on my phone is currently the clock noise from Majora's Mask. I actually have the sound on tonight and something set it off -
scared the ever-loving crap out of me
>not setting your ringtone as the Codec noise from Metal Gear
>.
For the record, my (retired) mother is making $30 per day substituting for school.

Virginia minimum wage is 7.80.

She works about seven hours.

You do the math.
Uhhh.
Okay so I realize they probably did it so that newbie characters were ~guaranteed~ to catch at least one legendary...

but most Pokeplayers are old and wise enough to know the tricks to catch 'em all, so to speak.

So why the arsebucket is it such a pain and a half to:
A) have a setup to actually CATCH said title legedary
B) set up said legendary to possibly catch a shiny version

given that B requires you to catch a minimum of 740 Pokemon... and it's not like there isn't something like a 1/80K chance or something. Or is it 18K? Either way.

Way to discourage shininess Gamefreak
>not RNG abusing for shininess, perfect nature and IVs
YOUR POWER LEVEL IS PATHETIC.
What's weird is explaining how Pokemon has changed and the (post-G2) mechanics of it to your brother-in-law while in Outback.
Physical/special split in Gen 3 was the most important meta change in Pokemon.
- first gym is a Maid Cafe, you guys.
... No it's not?
It's a cafe.
Just a regular cafe.
Ended up scrolling through like 3 years of entries about soccer and My Little Pony.
The levels of fucks I don't give.
Anyway I guess it's time for bed.
What a fucking waste of an evening.
I can't believe how much time I spent on this and this is all I have to show for it.
If I were Livejournal I'd delete her journal and send her a message saying "no. None of this counts."

No comments: