Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thanks?

I found this blog almost instantly.
While that saved me from having to read a lot of bullshit first entries I still found this fucking blog.
I don't know what prompted them, but I'm already tired of these Putin jokes.

I don't pay attention to politics. Partly cause it makes me angry that the world doesn't share my views (or really many people at all) and partly because there's no one in office representing my people that I know of.
What people would those be?
Douchebags?
Things I find silly about Twitter:

--People using twitter just to link some other site they use like The Book of Faces. You know, like the tweet is cut off and there's a link to Instagram, this or that.

--Tweets are very short, but some people's tweets are half (or more) hashtags.

--People that follow hundreds and admit they can't read much of what people post, but don't cut down.

--Constant vague tweets that have no meaning unless explained such as running commentary on a movie, yet there wasn't even a mentioning of watching one.

--Political satire tweets. :P
Cool list bro.
Incidentally I'm working off the assumption this is a man because his avatar is the Baldur's Gate logo.
There is no way a girl, not even an annoying grrrrrrl gamer (xP) would know that game.
I've lived with my mental illness so long that reading symptoms of it is kinda surprising because they're just normal for me.

Does that even make sense?
I was going to say something about this until I noticed I'm almost 20 entries into this mess and I'm only on September 11 of this year.
What the fuck is happening?
Who updates that much?
And what the fuck are you doing posting that you don't get Twitter?
You're treating your fucking blog like Twitter.
Pizza Hut tweeted that it's National Cheese Pizza Day! But TOMORROW is Chumcha Friday! What do I do?! D:
I seem to recall some other blog that did the retarded renaming of the days to nonsense--
Good Morning and Happy Thirstday!
OH GODDAMN IT IT'S THE SAME BLOG.
Fucking goddamn it.
I started this entry too late to start a new one--
nah fuck it phoning it in.
Enjoy your three paragraph update.

No comments: